Natural Love

CHAPTER 24

(Zayn's P.O.V)

When we got home the lads told Briana they were leaving, and that she had to stay with me. She argued for a little bit but eventually she just gave up and plopped down on the couch next to me. So all the lads left. When they were gone Briana leaned on me and said, "Then there was 2." I just smiled at her. "How the hell am I supposed to keep her occuppied for 6 hours??" "Her damn party don't start till 8:00, but I gotta have her ready for Bieber by 7:00." Then it popped into my head... the baby! That's how I'm going to keep her busy talk about the baby since I'm the only one who knows.

"So Zayn what are we going to do?" She asked me. "I was thinking we could look online at some baby stuff," I told her."OMG really Zayn??" She squealed. "Ya since as of right now I'm the only one that knows I thought it could be fun to look at baby stuff since you can't talk about infront of the others yet," I told her. "OK thanks Zayn!!" She said while hugging me. So she ran to get her laptop. She pulled up a website that she had bookmarked already. She had lots of baby sites already. "I see you have already been looking," I said playfully hitting her arm. "I started looking at baby stuff the day after I found out," She told me smiling. "Thats's adorable," I replied while pinching her cheek. She blushed lightly and said, "I just wish I knew if it was a boy or a girl, but I don't find that out for a while yet," she told me. "Yeah that does suck we can't buy anything until we know," I told her. "YEA I know it sucks!" She said pouting. "Speaking of boys and girls which one do you really want?" I asked her. "Well you asked me this already, but I really want a girl! I don't care if its a boy tho just as long as he or she is healthy," She told me with a mile wide smile. I smiled back at her and said, "Yea your right it don't matter as long as the baby is healty, but I really hope you have a girl too." She just smiled even wider and hugged me. I hugged her back and we kept looking at baby stuff. 

After that got old I started asking her about names. "So have you thought of any names?" I asked. She grinned and said, "YA I gotta a few picked out for a boy or a girl." "Can I know them?" I asked her. "Of course!" She said excitedly. "For a girl I like Briella, Anna-Lee, Lynn, or Jurnee" "For a boy I like Cole, Baylor, Dylan, or Tyler." "What do you think of those names?" She asked. "I like then my favorite for a girl is Jurnee and for a boy I like Baylor," I told her. "I like Baylor the best for a boy too, but for a girl I like Briella the best." "Well if it was me I'd name my daughter Nicole and my son Stephan," I told her."  She smiled and said, "I like the name Nicole I'm gunna keep that as an option." Just then my phone rang. It was Niall. "Igotta take this I'll be right back," I told Briana. "OK," she replied so I left the room.

"Vas happening Niall?" I asked. "Its 6 have Briana go start getting ready, but at 7:15 have her leave the house with you so Justin can sneak into the house and hide to suprise her. The for her to find him tell her you forgot something and ask her to go get it for you... understand?" Niall asked me. "Ya I got it, but you guys aren't gunna be here to see her reaction then?" I asked. "No we will be we are going to sneak in the back door as soon as we see Briana go in the house," Niall explained to me. "OK sounds good I'll have her go get ready now." I told him. Then he hung up. 

Ok my new mission now is going to be to get Briana ready in an hour!! This should be fun.