Natural Love

YA BRIANA ISNT MAD AT NIALL AND ZAYN! WHAT DO YOU THINK THE GUYS AND GIRLS WILL PLAN FOR BRIANA'S 17 BIRTHDAY? 

CHAPTER 6

(Niall's P.O.V)

I walked down stairs and seen everyone in the living room except Harry. "Where's Harry?" I asked while sitting on the couch next to Jill. "He's in his room," Bridget answered. "Can some one go get him, we need to have a band meeting with Bridget and Jill too," I told them all. "What about Briana?" Zayn asked. "The meeting is about her and her birthday," I told him. "OK," they all replied while Bridget went to get Harry. Bridget came back with Harry and they both sat on the couch. "OK so what are we gunna do for Briana for her birthday?" I asked. "Well she loves to be in the spot-light," Jill and Bridget said at the same time. "OK, so how about we throw a huge party for her, and have ice sculptures that look like her and just decorate the place with her favorite colors and thing?" Liam suggested. "I like that idea," Louis said. "OK, but we have to have a huge suprise for her," Niall said. "I got it who is her favorite singer?" Harry asked. "Next to you guys it's Justin Bieber," Jill said. "Yea buddy that's my girl!" I blurted out. "Ok we can talk to him and get him to be at her party," Zayn said. "Well her birthday is on friday so I better get a hold of him soon," Liam said. "OK lets say friday at 8:00pm," Niall said. "Sounds good," everyone said. Then Liam got up and left to go text Justin. Everyone else just headed to bed. I went up to my room crawled in bed with Briana she cuddled up to me and I instantly fell asleep.