Natural Love

CHAPTER 18

(Harry's P.O.V)

We arrived at Ellen's studio at 8:45. We barley made it in time. When we parked the van we snuck in through the back so we wouldn't get mobbed. We would usually have signed somethings and took pictures, but since we were running late we had to hurry and get in there. When we walked in a rather manly looking women walked up to us and said, "Your One Direction and those girls right?" "Ya thats us mama," Liam replied. I just looked back at Bridget and we both tried not to laugh at her voice and her apperance. "Would you please follow me to the make up room?" The lady asked. So we followed behind her. Bridget nudged me and signaled for me to check my phone so I did. When I checked my message it was from Bridget and said.. OMG I'm trying so hard not to laugh! Did you hear her voice its deeper than Liam's. and she looks like a freaking man!! She has more muscles than Paul! :O   I chuckled and replied back to her I know right she's a beast, and I think I seen her making googley eyes at Liam! As soon as she read my message she burst out laughing and so did I. "Whats so funny you 2?" Jill asked. We just said nothing and tried to hold our laughs back. Thank god a few minutes later we were in the make up room. 

Lou couldn't make because Lux is sick, so we got some girl named Emily as our make up artist. "HI BOYS!" Emily said in a squeaky high pitched voice. Then she sent a wink towards Louis. Louis just looked at me and the look on his face was priceless! You could hear the girls quietly giggling. "Hi Emily how are you?" I asked. "I'm good, but do you boys even need make up today?" She asked us. "No we are good we just need to chill in here untill Ellen is ready for us," Niall told her. "OK sounds good to me," she told us. Then she walked over to the girls and whispered something to Briana. Briana looked over at us smirked, then whispered something back to Emily. The next thing I knew Briana was walking over to us with something in her hand and Emily was smiling from ear to ear. She looked at Louis smiled and said, "This Lou is for you and you my friend have a date tonight at 8:00!" "Briana your... your joking right!" Louis whined. "Nope I'm serious!" She replied while giggling. Just then me, Zayn, and Liam bursted out laughing. "Shut up guys!" Louis sassed. 

Just then the big body gaurd lady popped her haed in the room and said we had 5min until show time. Briana looked at the body gaurd lady smiled and then walked over and whispered something to Jill. Jill and her started to laugh and then I knew Briana was up to no good...AGAIN! Briana told us she was going to find a bathroom and left. She came back about 3min later with something in her hand. She walked up to us again handed the paper to Liam and laughed so hard she started to cry! "Well Liam her name is Beth she is 23, and you got a date with her tonight at 8:00," Briana managed to say between laughs. "Briana your terrible!" I said while laughing. "I have the coolet best friend ever Briana I love you," Zayn said while laughing. Niall just died of laughter and the girls were loving this too. "You wait I'm going to get you guys back!" "Especially Jill and Briana!" Liam shouted. Just thebn the body gaurd... I mean Beth came in the room sent Liam a wink, and told us it was show time. 

"Here goes nothing!" I told the group. They just laughed and followed me out of the room. Then we were met with a stage director I'm guessing and he told us that when Ellen goes to introduce us we were to walk out in this order; Louis, Liam, Zayn, Harry, then Niall. I asked "what about the girls?" He told us they had to wait backstage until Ellen called for them, and they had to walk on the stage in this order; Jill, Bridget, then Briana. We all said that we understood then the guy left. About 2min later Ellen walked on stage and got everything in order. Then in 3, 2, 1.... GO

THIS WAS GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING INTERVIEW!