Natural Love

CHAPTER 20

(Louis P.O.V)

After Ellen we decided to go to Nando's for lurch. When we got there we parked in the back and snuck in so we wouldn't get noticed. When we walked in we were led to the back to our table. We all got cokes and ordered the Perri Perri chicken. "Well the show went better than I thought it was going to," Harry said. "Ya it went better than I thought it would too besides Bridget yelling at Ellen!" I sassed. "Shut up Louis she made me mad, but I apologized so its all good," Bridget said. "Ya ya ya whatever," I teased her. "I liked being on TV and Ellen loved me," Briana said. "Doesn't everyone like you better than Bridget?" Zayn laughed. "NOOO people love me just as much as her!!" Bridget said. "Chill I was kidding," Zayn said. Then we all laughed. "Heyy Briana don't you need to go to the mall today?" I asked. "Yupp I need a new outfit for tomorrow, " she answered. "I thought you already bought an outfit for your birthday?" I asked confused. "Ya I did its was the outfit I have on now, but I needed to wear it on TV, so now I need a whole new outfit," she told me. "You girls are so weird,'' I said laughing. "Speaking of girls being weird are you going to cancel your date with Emily tonight?" She asked while giggling. "OHHH MY GOD!!" "I forgot about that, and yes I want to cancel..... but I don't want to hurt her," I said in a panic. "Lou calm down since I am the one who did this to you I'll cancel for you... I'll tell her you got food poisoning or something like that," Briana told me. "Are you being serious?" "You are really gunna help me right?" I asked. "Yess Lou I'll help you I will get you out of this date I promise," she said. "Ok i'm trusting you," I told her. She just smiled. The other just chuckled at our conversation. Then Briana turned to Liam and said, "How about you do you want out of your date too?" She asked him. "I thought you were NEVER going to ask... OF COURSE I WANT OUT OF MY DATE!!!" "I'm not even sure my dates a girl!" Liam kinda shouted at her. "Well Mr.Crabby if you keep that tone your going on your date there will be no if's, and's, or but's," Briana snapped back at him. "OK OK OK I'm sorry, but you seen her she scares the shit outta me," Liam said. We all just laughed. "OK I'll get you out of you date too Liam," Briana told him. "Thank you," He said. Again we all just laughed at the thought of Liam going on a date with that women. Just then our food came.

We all ate our food and talked more. While we were sitting there Briana called Emily and told her that we went to a new little restaurant for lunch, and I got food poisoning from a bad hamburger. Emily was sad, but I told her I would send her a gift to make up for it. So I'm sending her flowers. Then she called Beth for Liam. She told her that we were in the park, and Liam tripped over something fell down and sprained his ankle. She didn't believe her, and started yelling at her. Briana just told her to calm down and that Liam was sending her flowers to make up for it. But she kept yelling at Briana, and she even called her a bitch. That made Briana made so she just told her the truth that she got her number as a joke to be mean to Liam and that we all thought she looked,  like a man! Beth got pissed and started yelling at Briana again. So Briana just hung up. "Well Liam you don't have a date any more, but I'm scared I might die!!" "She told me she was going to find me and kick my ass because she said its my fault you canceled your date," She explained to us. "She will never find you, she was just talking shit to scare you," Harry told her. "I don't know Harry did you see that women?" Bridget asked. "NOT HELPING BRIDGET," I said. Then everyone just laughed. Niall hugged Briana and said, "Babe your going to be fine she is never going to see you again and if she tries to hurt I will personally..... get  Paul for you." Everyone busted out laughing, and Briana kissed Niall. Then she told him , "What a brave boyfriend going to get Paul for me," "I'm just kidding I would defiantly want Paul to take care of her instead of any of us because one of us would be in some serious pain." Again we all just laughed. "Ok lets pay the bill, call Paul tell him to meet us at the mall, and get outta here," Liam said. So we paid the Bill, and headed to the mall. 

WELL LIAM AND LOUIS GOT OUT OF THEIR BAD DATES, BUT POOR BRIANA!! DO YOU THINK BRIANA IS GOING TO GET BEAT UP..... BUT REMEMBER SHES PREGNANT SO WILL THE BABY GET HURT??  PLUS HER BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! NIALL IS SO CLOSE TO FINDING OUT THAT HE IS GOING TO BE A DAD!! WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW.... :)