Natural Love

CHAPTER 26

(Jill's P.O.V)

When we pulled up to the party I could not believe all the people that was there! I saw so many celebrities and a bunch of Briana and Bridget's friends. I just hope the guys don't ditch me. I haven't really been to any parties besides Bridget's birthday parties, and Briana's house party. When I finally snapped out of my thoughts I was standing by the cars all by myself. Even Liam left me!! So I made my way to the huge crowd and tried to find Liam and the others. I kept getting a bunch of weird looks from people. My guess was because I was one of the only girls not in a party dress; I should have listened to Bridget even she wore a dress today. After looking for Liam for  what felt like hours I finally found him talking to Demi lovato. I stormed up to him and angerly said, "What the hell Liam you just leave me standing back there like an idiot and when I finally find you your talking to some girl are you kidding me?!?" He replied with this, "Babe calm down I thought you were behind us, and this is Demi we were just talking about her new music." "Whatever Liam!" "Wheres Briana?" I asked. "Last time I seen her she was with Niall, Justin, and Harry." Then I stormed off to find her. I mean how dare Liam leave me and for what to talk to that blue haired hussy?? I need to talk to Briana!

CHAPTER 26 STILL

(Bridgey's P.O.V)

I was dancing and having a good time with all my friends from back home when I seen Jill pushing her way through the crowd. She ran up to me and huffed in a whiny voice, "Where's Briana I need her?" "WHY?" I asked. "Cuzz of Liam he's talking to some blue haired hussy, you guys ditched me, and I wanna go home!" she said. Listen Jill I said in a serious tone, "You are not gunna whine to Briana and ruin her big party!" "We are all having fun and if your not whatever just go sit at a booth or something!" "You just need to stop being a fucking baby and get over it" "ohh and that blue haired hussy is demi lovato they are talking about music!" Jill huffed and said, "fine whatever you didn't have to be a bitch about it." Then she walked away and I went back to dancing  and having fun!