Natural Love

CHAPTER 16

(Zayn's P.O.V)

When we checked the test it had 2 pink lines on it meaning briana is....PREGNANT. "Well we have our answer now," I told her trying to lighten the mood. "I guess I am," she said starting to cry again. "Now why are you crying baby girl?" I asked her. "Because I'm happy, but I'm also nervous what Niall's going to think," she told me. "Briana you are going to be an amazing mom and you child is going to have 5 of the best uncles in the world, and 2 of the coolest aunts ever" "Plus Niall is going to be happy to don't worry about him," I told her. "Thanks Zayn I love you so much!" she told me while giving me a big hug. I hugged her back and we went down stairs. "Why do you want to wait until your birthday to tell everyone?" I asked her. "Because I want everyone ele to have a suprise that day too,"  she replied. "Well how are you going to tell them?" I asked. "I was thinking about that and I think I'm going to put the test in a little box wrap it and give it to Niall," she told me. "Thats a unique idea I like it," I told her. "YA me too so do you think I should do it then?" She asked me. Just then the other lads walked in and Bridget must have heard Briana because she asked, "What are you doing Briana?" I looked at Briana and she looked at me and came up with this excuse, "I'm thinking of dying my hair blonde and i was asking Zayn if he thought I should do it, and he told me no." "Ya you wouldn't look right as a blonde," Jill said. "Ya babe and I love your red hair," Niall told her. "Thanks Nialler," she replied and kissed his cheek.

"So how was the movie?" I asked all the lads. "It was ok," Liam replied. "OHHH please Liam you and Jill didn't even watch the movie you were to busy lip locking," Bridget said while making kissy noises. Briana just died laughing and said, "Dats naughty Liam naughty naughty naughty!" Then Niall laughed and said, "Ya isn't that what you always tell me and Briana,:" Then everyone laughed besides Jill who was just standing there as red as a firetruck. "Ok ok enough making fun of me and Jill its time for bed we have an interview in the morning," Liam said. "HAHA you guys gotta get up early and I don't," Briana said teasing us. "Well actually the interviewer asked us to bring you girls along," Harry told her. "Damn of what time do we need to be ready then?" Briana asked. "We have to be at Ellens studio by 9:00 tomorrow," Louis said. "You mean Ellen as the ELLEN SHOW?!?" Jill cheered. "yes," I told her. "OMG!!" Briana said. "OK enough excitement lets get to bed," Liam said. So we all headed to our rooms for the night.