Natural Love

OHH NO BRIANA IS SICK..... COULD IT BE MORNING SICKNESS OR IS IT JUST THE FLU? PLUS HER BIRTHDAY IS IN 6DAYS DO YOU THINK SHE WILL BE BETTER BY THEN OR NO? DO YOU THINK SHE IS GOING TO LIKE HER BIRTHDAY SUPRISE??

CHAPTER 8

(Bridget's P.O.V)

"Man Briana didn't look good guys," I said "Ya she was very pale," Zayn replied. "Lets just let her sleep while we eat breakfast," Harry said. So we all agreed. Harry cooked us all breakfast he made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. We all ate and decided to watch a movie. It was my turn to choose so I picked Finding Nemo. About halfway through the movie Briana came down in a pair of skinny jeans, a neon green shirt that said love kills, and her black wedges, and her hair was thrown in a messy bun. "What are you doing out of bed?" Liam shouted at Briana. "I feel all better, and I was bored I thought we could go do something fun," she replied. "Your sure you feel better?" Louis asked. "YA I'm fine so what do you say about doing something fun?" she asked again. "I like that idea because I'm bored too," Bridget said. "OK so what do you guys wanna do?" Zayn asked. "How about we go to the beach?" Niall suggusted. "Sounds good to me babe what about you guys?" Briana asked. "OK,"everyone replied. "Lets go change then guys," Harry said. So everyone went to their rooms to change. 

About 20min later we were all back in the living room and ready to go. We all headed to the van, and sadly Louis got there before Liam so he gets to drive. SO this time in the van it went Louis driving, Zayn shotgun seat, Liam, Jill, and me in the middle seats, and Harry, NIall, and Briana in the back seats. It only took us about 30min to get to the beach when we got there we all ran to our favorite spot. We spread our blankets across the sand, and I striped down into my electric blue bikini. "COME ON GUYS HURRY!" I yelled at Jill and Briana. "Look don't be embarrassed guys no one is gunna judge you so just strip down into you bikinis," I told them while sending them a wink. So they both striped down into there bikinis: Jill's top was bright purple and her bottoms were electric blue and Briana's was black and neon green zebra striped. "You guys look hot," I told them while smiling. "Thank's," they both replied. Then me and Jill went to join Harry, Liam, and Louis in the water. Niall went to get something to eat, Briana was sitting in the sand, and I don't know where Zayn went. When me and Jill got to the shore Liam looked up and said, "Dang babe you look good!"  Jill just blushed and swam over to Liam I followed behind her and swam up to Louis who dunked me underwater!