Natural Love

Chapter 31.

Niall's P.O.V

The doctor left the room and I grabbed Briana in my arms and hugged her so tight. We are having a girl I can't believe it! After a few minutes of quiet Briana jumped up off the table and drug me behind her to get to the lads and tell them the news.

When they seen us they all stood up and said "soooo!?" At the exact same time.

"We are having a girl!" Briana and I cheered together. Everyone group hugged and cheered. We all just smiled and headed to the car.

"I can't believer we are gunna have a niece," Liam said cheerfully. "I know we are gunna spoil her rotten!" Louis chimed in. " Don't forget watch her like a hawk and protect her from boys!" Harry said sternly. "Wow Harry she's not even born yet and u got her on an uncle Harry leash," Briana teased.

Everyone laughed at her joke. "Well if she looks anything like her mom she will need watched with them boys" I said kissing Briana.

When we got home we all rushed inside and say around the living room. We were waiting on Briana so we could do the name thing.

When Briana came in with the hat full of names she sat next to me and smiled. "Ready babe?" she asked me

"As I'll ever be," I replied kissing her cheek.

She began reaching in the hat and pulling out names. The first name she pulled out was Anna-Lee. "that's one of your bridget I know it. It's cute. " Briana said. And pulled out the next name Nia. "I know that's yours niall" she said kissing me. This went on for a while pulling out names and thinking them over. Everyone got to put 2 names in the hat. When we finally got to the last name I let Briana think for a few minutes before I asked her if she knew what name she wanted yet. "I have it narrowed down to 3 names; Anna-Lee, Briella, and Nia," she said smiling at me. I love all 3 of them names babe I said kissing her. When we were all done talking about names we headed up stairs to go to sleep.