Natural Love

CHAPTER 27

(Niall's P.O.V)

Me, Briana, Justin, and Harry were all having a good time talking dancing and having fun. I'm so glad I got to do this for Briana. She is the best girlfriend ever. I was jerked out of my thoughts by Briana saying, "Thank you so much babe for this pary! "I still can't believe you got Justin for my party!"  "Your welcome baby nothing was too good for you today, I love you so much and happy birthday." Then she kissed me. Our kiss was cut short by Justin walking up and saying, "I'm getting ready to perform guys." Justin and me looked at each other and grinned. "Heyy Briana I heard your a pretty good singer so as a present from me I'd like you to perform a song of your choice with me." Briana let out an ear peircing fan girl scream and said, "OHH MY GOD I'M GUNNA SING WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!!" "You sure are love," I told her. "So what song do you wanna do?" Justin asked her. It didn't take her long to reply with, "I wanna sing Fall." Me and Justin both grinned then we walked down to the stage. 

I walked on the stage and in my best announcers voice said, "Ladies and gentlemen welcome Justin Bieber and the birthday girl Briana to sing a special song for you!" Everyone clapped. Justin and Briana walked on stage together and the music started playing. Then Briana started singing let me tell you a story about a girl and boy fell in love with her bestfriend when he's around she feels nothing but joy. Then Justin sang but she was already broken and it made her blind but she could never believe that love would ever treat her right. Briana sang did you know that i loved you or were you not aware youre the smile on my face and i aint going nowhere im here to make you happy im here to see you smileive been wanting to tell you this for a long while.Then they both sang whats gonna make you fall in love i know you got your walls wrapped all the way arounf you heartdont have to be scared at all oh my love but you cant fly unless you let ya self fall. Then Justin sang well i can tell youre afraid of what this might do cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you dont wanna lose. Then Briana well i dont wanna lose it either but i dont think i can stay sitting aroun while your hurting baby so take my hand. Back to Justin did you know your an angel who forgot how to fly did you know that it breaks my heart every time to see you cry cause i know that a peice of yous gone every time he done wrong im the shoulder youre crying on and i hope by the time that im done with this song that i figure out. Then they both sang whos gonna make you fall in love i know youve got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart dont have to be scared at all oh my love but you cant fly unless you let ya you cnt fly unless you let ya self fall. Then Justin I will catch you if you fall. Briana I will catch you if you fall. Briana if you spread your wings you can fly away with me but you cant fly unless you let ya self fall. Both of them i know youve got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart dnt have to be scared at all but you cant fly unless you let ya you cnt fly unless you let ya self fall. Justin I will cathch you if you fall, Briana i will catch you if you fall. Both sang I will cathc you if you fall! The music stopped and they bowed. The crowd went crazy! Briana and Justin hugged then Briana walked off stage. Justin started a new song.

Briana ran to me and jumped in my arms. She gave me a kiss and said, "I love you soo much baby that was amazing!" I kissed her back and said, "I love you too baby and you were amazing you are a really good singer!" "Thanks, Its just a hobby tho," she stated. "You could seriously have a caree tho," I told her. "You think so?" "Yess baby!" Then I kissed her again. Then Jill came up to us gave Briana a hug and said, "You were amazing!" "Thanks jill!" Briana replied. "Anyways I came over here to tell you its present time!" Jill cheered. "Yay!" Briana replied. Jill walked away. "Come on Niall!" Briana squealed grabbing my hand and leading me to her presents.