Natural Love

CHAPTER 10

(Briana's P.O.V)

Since we have been at the beach I have watched Jill and Liam make out in the water and then leave for a walk, Louis, Harry, and Bridget playing around in the water, but where the fuck is Niall or Zayn? I have been sitting her by myself for an hour! I am sooo bored the boys said I couldn't bring my phone because I needed to be social, and what do they do they FUCKING leave me!!  I'm starving I am going to the food court. I looked up to tell everyone where I was going, but they were already gone. Where the hell did they go? I don't even care I'm just going to get some food. OHHH ya Niall has my flipping money, so I gotta go find that idiot first!! I started by the food court since Niall loves food, and guess who I saw Niall, Zayn, Bridget, Harry, and Louis sitting there eating pretzels. Niall looked up saw me and said, "ohh hey babe there you are." "Don't babe me I have been sitting on the beacch by myself for an hour, and none of you asses decided to tell me you were going to get food?!?" I yelled. "And you Zayn your usually my tanning buddy where the fuck did you go?" "And Niall you said you were going to eat why didn't you come back?" "And you 3 idiots you walked right past me on your way here why didn't you ask me to come with?" "Now all of you answer me now?" "We can't all answer you at the same time," Bridget joked. "You know what the hell I meant now shut up and explain yourselves," I said. "OHHH nevermind I don't want an explantion I just want food," I said still angery. "Can do babe," Niall said getting up. "sooo vas h...,"  Zayn went to say. "Don't even say it Zayn" I said "But vas h," Zayn said again. "ZAYN!" I yelled. "BRIANA!" he yelled back at me Louis, Harry, and Bridget were laughing. And just then Niall came back handed me my pretzel and said, "Zayn shut up do you want to be in trouble like everyone else?" "NO," Zayn said in a whiny voice. "Guess what your in trouble too, and so are Liam and Jill when I find them," I said. Just then I heard whispers. Then Bridget said, "OHHH Briana I found the missing people?" "DAMN YOU BRIDGET!" Jill and Liam yelled together. "HAHA I found you get over here you two!" I yelled. Jill and Liam slowly walked over to me. "We are sorry Briana," they said together. "Whatever just sit down," I told them. So they did. After I yelled at everybody a little more, and we finished our pretzels we decided to go home. So we all piled into the van with Harry driving this time.