Natural Love

Chapter 30

(Briana's P.O.V)

"Guys come on we gotta go now!" I screamed from the door. "I need to get to my appoint now I need to know wat baby direction is gunna be I can't wait any longer," I whined

Slowly the gang came into the living room. "Ok let's roll!" Louis cheered. We all headed out the door and got in our van. We got to the appointment just on time with about 2min to spare. When we walked into the office me and Niall got called back everyone else was told to wait in the quiet area.

I sat on the table waiting for the doctor to come in Niall stood there holding my hand. The door opened a little and we heard "mr. and mrs.Horan are you ready for me?" You should have seen Niall's face hearing that.

I just smiled and said "yes come in please" the doctor walked in and said, "hello nice to see you two I am doctor Que." "hello nice to meet you," me And Niall both said shaking his hand.

"So are you ready to find out the sex of your baby?"

"Yes please I can't tell you how excited we are all to know what this baby is going to be!" I said joyfully.

The doctor told me to lay down and pull my shirt up to below my breast so I did. He then walked over to a table and got a tube of gel. He told me it was going to be hot and smeared it all over my tummy. I giggled a bit as he did this. He then grabbed the altra sound machine and began rubbing it on my tummy. Me and Niall intently watched the little screen waiting for him to say something.

After about 15min of him looking at my tummy he smiled cleaned off my tummy and asked, "ready to know if ur having a boy or girl?"

"Yess please please tell me I mean us," I said over excited.

"Mr. and Mrs.Horan you are having a little baby girl!w doctor Que announced smiling.