Natural Love

CHAPTER 23

(Jill's P.O.V)

When we got to the pancake house Briana's face lit up and she said, "YEA BUDDY PANCAKES!!'' We all laughed and smiled at her. ''You guys are the best!!'' she cheered. "We know" we all replied together. ''Lets go eat!" Niall cheered. So we all piled out of the van and went into the pancake house. Luckily no one noticed us and we were able to be seated without getting mobed. "I already know what I'm getting," Briana announced. "Me too," Niall said. So about 10min later our waiter came back to take our order. which was; louis carrot cake pancakes, niall&briana double chocolate chip pancakes with whipcream, bridget rainbow pancakes, zayn regular pancakes, liam strawberry pancakes, harry bananna nut pancakes, and i got blueberry pancakes. The waiter said he would be back soon with our order. While we were waiting we started talking about Briana's birthday. She tried and tried to get us to tell her what we were planning. None of us would budge. Thank god our pancakes came when they did because Bridget almost blew our cover. We were eating our pancakes and Briana said, "These are the best pancakes ever this is the best birthday breakfast ever!" We all chuckled at her and told her she was welcome. When we were done with our pancakes it was already noon, so we had to get Briana home so we could go set up for her party. Our plan is to leave Zayn with her to keep her distracted. "You guys ready to go home?" Niall asked tapping his watch. "Yupp" we all replied. So Harry paid the check and we left.