•chapter 19• denis

•austin's pov•
I ran off stage and followed behind Emily. Her knees hit the rough pavement causing me to stop and walk the rest of the distance. I placed my hand on her cheek as she hung her head crying.
"Sh, it'll be okay." I whispered pulling her into my lap. She curled up and cried more as I shushed her. I felt this gigantic pit in my stomach, and I wanted to cry myself. I think I've messed up again.
"I'm sorry." I whispered into her hair
"I...love you..."she sobbed clutching onto my tank top.
"I love you too." I smiled
««««««««»»»»»»»»
•emily's pov•
I woke up in my bunk while my phone blared Good Girls Bad Guys as a ringtone. I groaned and clicked answer, and heard someone chuckle.
"Hello sleeping beauty."
"Denis? Why did you wake me up?!" I whined
"Tonight there's a party, yes there will be alcohol but trust me it is mostly watered down."
"Why should I go?"
"We all miss you!"
"Ugh, fine."
I hung up and looked through my suitcase for clothes. When I found and outfit I got into the shower. (No uggs, it's gonna be combat boots)

I walked out of the bathroom and ran into a tall figure who chuckled

I walked out of the bathroom and ran into a tall figure who chuckled. I looked up to see a sleepy Austin with messed up hair, a tank top, and jeans on. I remembered last night and quickly walked out of the bus. I decided to go to PTV's bus, and talk to the guys. I knocked on the door, and a shirtless Mike opened it. He smiled at me and gave me a hug. He's really warm. I then went to go find Tony. I slipped into his bunk, and poked his nose. He grumbled and then pulled me into his embrace.
"Dumb butt wake up." I said yawning
"No," he mumbled
"Get dressed and then you can sleep on the couch with me."
Tony sighed and I went to the back to where Jaime was on his phone. Soon Tony came out in a red beanie, white t-shirt, and jeans. He rested his head on my lap, and I turned on a movie. I heard the click o a camera to see Jaime smirking at his phone.

"I hate you," I whisper laughed"You're welcome, it's a really cute picture

"You're welcome, it's a really cute picture. I'll send it to you."
My phone buzzed, and I opened up the message app. Jaime was right, it was adorable. I opened Instagram and posted it with the caption, 'the only way to get a turtle out of bed is to promise him more sleep'. Many people where saying goals or otp, but one comment stuck out. 'Emily is such a whore.' Of course my fans where attacking that person, but it made me think.
Am I a whore?
I mean, I dated Denis. I kissed Austin, Vic and I cuddle a lot, and Tony and I hold hands and cuddle...Alan kisses my cheek...I hug everyone.
I am a whore.
I stood up waking Tony up, and excused myself. I ran out of the bus my black combat boots hitting the ground with a smack as I ran past a bunch of buses. I found myself at an abandoned stage, so I hid there for awhile. My phone kept buzzing from messages, so I turned it off knowing if they came to find me they could hear my phone. I could hear people yelling my name, and footsteps getting closer. I left my phone where I was sitting and started to run again. I wanted to forget everything, so I went to a bar. The thing I despise the most sucked me in. The bartender who seemed in his late 30's greeted me, the room was mainly empty except four old men sipping on beers and watching the football game. The room was dim. I sat down on one of the wooden bar stools and pulled out some cash from my purse.
"And what's a pretty lady like you doing at a place like this?" The bartender asked raising an eyebrow
"Trying to forget." I state taking a deep breath in to smell the strange smell of alcohol
"Aren't we all?" He sighed
"What do you recommend?"
"Pina colada?"
"Perfect."
After a couple minutes he set a medium sided glass in front of me that had a piece of pineapple sitting on the top. I handed him the cash, and he leaned against the bar.
"Tell me your problems, that's my job." He laughed a little
"Well, I have a lot so get ready."
««««««««»»»»»»»»
"Well, shit." He sighed
"I know." I sighed taking the last sip of the fruity drink. He handed me a beer, and I took a huge swig of it.
"I wouldn't say you're a whore, I'm just saying you're confused."
That's when the door opened and two guys walked in. I didn't look behind me, I didn't want to know who it was. Then they sat right next to me. I heard one of them gasp, and then whisper something.
"Emily?!"
I looked up to see a familiar shocked face.
"Hey Denis, Cameron." I said taking a swig of beer.
"What are you doing here...you don't drink?!" Cameron exclaimed ordering three beers knowing mine was empty.
"There's a first for everything."
««««««««»»»»»»»»
"Cheers!" I exclaimed hitting my cup on Cameron's and then on Denis'.

" ««««««««»»»»»»»»"Cheers!" I exclaimed hitting my cup on Cameron's and then on Denis'

I was pretty tipsy, and so was Denis. I stumbled over to the jukebox, and found Artic Monkeys. I grabbed Denis' hand and we danced to the song. His breath smelled like alcohol, his eyes stared straight into mine and he had this look in his eyes.
««««««««»»»»»»»»
"Be safe you two," Cameron chuckled as he dropped us off at Denis' apartment. Once we walked into the door he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me passionately. My hands found their way to his jacket, and slid it off. We pulled apart for a second to take his shirt off, and then mine. He pushed me down to the bed, and continued to kiss me. Then he pulled away and scrambled off of me.
"Emily, you are drunk. I am too, but I sobered up a little..we can't do this. I can't get your proper consent."
I nodded and sighed. He pulled a long whit t-shirt over me, and I explained what was wrong.
"You aren't a whore Emily, you are a sweet girl who is confused and scared." Denis said resting his chin on top of my head. Tears streamed out of my eyes, and I sighed.
"What do I do?"
After a long silence Denis took in a sharp breath and sighed. My hand was over his heart and I could feel it racing.
"You go to Austin."
««««««««»»»»»»»»
I woke up to a sleepy Denis holding onto my waist, his face resting on my stomach. I missed this.

I planted a kiss on his forehead, but let out a soft groan feeling my hangover hit me in the head with a brick

I planted a kiss on his forehead, but let out a soft groan feeling my hangover hit me in the head with a brick. I put on my jeans and decided just to keep wearing his shirt. Since I didn't have my phone and I was bored I looked through his necklaces. He only had three, other than the one he normally wore. I picked up the one with a guitar pick on it and smiled. That's when I heard a soft voice behind me speak.
"I want you to take that."