Boy Meets Reaction: Part Two

Chapter Fifteen

Maya's P.O.V.

I was literally pacing back and forth in front of the table that Chase, Farkle, and Smackle were sitting at. I really didn't know what to do right now.

"Why did you do it in the first place?" Smackle asked.

I sighed, I forgot I never told them exactly what happened. Or how it happened, I just said that it happened.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, what did happen?" Chase asked.

I quickly brush them off, "That's another chapter of our lives."

"So, how happy do you think Riley's gonna be when she sees you guys again? It's only a matter of time before she comes running back to me." I heard an obnoxious voice say behind me.

Of course I knew who it was. And honestly I stopped caring what people think, the only person that can judge me is God, so, that means I can do what I want to do right now.

I turned around and punch Lucas right in his little pretty boy face. "No, I don't know how happy she'll be, but I'll know she'll love that I did that."

"Damn, girl." Chase, Farkle, and Smackle said I'm unison while staring at Lucas on the floor.

"Let's go find our girl." I smiled at them.

Riley's P.O.V.

"So, when are you gonna forgive them?" Onyx asks out of the blue. We were sitting down on his living room floor with blankets and candles surrounding us.

I sighed, "No time soon." I said sadly.

He smiled, "Well, until you do... I'll be here for you."

I smiled a full smile at that. "Thank you."

He was so nice to me, he was there for me when my other friends obviously weren't.

Chase's P.O.V.

"Riley! Pick up your PHONE! WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!" Maya screamed into her phone as I'm driving my car to my house. Why am I going to my house? Because my fuckboi of a brother dragged her back to my house.

"How do we even know she's at your house?" Smackle asked from the back seat.

"Cause I know my brother." I replied.

Onyx's P.O.V.

"Why do you even put up with those people?" I asked. "It seems like they've been the reason this shit has been happening in your life recently."

She shrugged, "I guess I'm just too nice. I've let them all push me around four over four years."

"Maybe it's time you do all the pushing." I said, leaning in closer to her.

She smiled as she leaned in too. "Yeah, I guess it is."

I think she was about to say something else, but I didn't give her the chance because I kissed her.

Chase's P.O.V.

When we finally got to my house, I parked the car and ran inside with Maya, Farkle, and Smakle behind me. But when I opened the door, my heart dropped when I saw my brother kissing the girl I liked.