Girl Meets Family and Friends

Chapter Twenty Three

Cory's P.O.V.

"Topanga! Are you aware what is happening today?" I boomed with excitement as I jumped and clicked my heels as I went into the living room.

"It's your monthly sugar rush?" I heard Auggie ask.

I turned around. "No." I said to him. "Shawn, Eric, Rachel, Angela, and Jack are coming over!"

"Oh it's Friends Day." Wifey realized.

"Um, yeah. And I just can't wait to-" I start to say right before Shawn opens the door and walks in.

"Take the rolls?" Shawn asked with a smile as he sat on my couch.

"Number one. They want you to take the rolls. Number two it's my house... So I can take all the rolls I want." I said standing my grounds.

"Oh god." Shawn said, he pointed his head towards Topanga. "You married that."

"I know..." She said.

Then the door rushed open with two security guards waking in first and then my older brother walking right in behind them with and American Flag in his hand, waving it around like a idiot.

He took in a big breath, "THE SENTOR IS IN THE HOUSE!" He yelled, almost taking away everyone's hearing.

"UNCLE ERIC!!!!!" Auggie screamed as he ran to Eric and jumped in his arms.

"COUSIN AUGGIE!" Eric said as he caught him and picked him up. "Oh and I have a surprise guys."

"Oh god." Topanga said. "Are You gonna run for a second term?" She asked worried.

"Yes. And I got a girl friend!" Eric smiled.

Woah. Go Eric.

"Who's the lucky girl?" I asked curious.

Then I look at the door, and I see Rachel walk in.

"Baby, I think I left my sunglasses at home." She said directed towards Eric.

Then at the same time, Topanga, Shawn, and my mouth dropped open. Woah! Go Eric!

"Hey Rachel." Shawn smiled at her.

She smiled and hugged Shawn. "Hey Shawn."

"Wanna do the dishes?" He asked.

I started to laugh as Topganga threw a dish rag at me.

Shawn laughed to as his phone rang. "Hello? Woah! Calm down! WHAT?" He asked rising. "Is she okay?!?! Oh god." He said hanging up the phone, he stood their just breathing for a second. "Maya got into a car accident..."

"Oh God..." Topanga gasped.  "We are going now."

Riley's P.O.V.

I sat in the chair next to Maya's bed. Even though she had a few cuts, she was still my beautiful best friend.

"I guess everyone else is on their way." Lucas said as she came into the room. "When I called Shawn he was almost crying."

"Oh, what did you say?" I asked. "He takes things out of proportion a lot."

"He should Riley! His daughter is in the hospital!" He yelled.

"The girl in the hospital is gonna put you in the hospital." Maya mumbled.