Party Til The Sun Comes: Part Two

Chapter Five

Riley's P.O.V.

"Riley? Oh shit, your fucking high." I️ hear someone say.

I️ turn to see Lucas looking at me with concerned eyes. The whole world kinda shifted with me. Whoa... cool.

"I️ don't know, I️ think so." I️ say. "Boy I'm hungry though."

Maya sighed a long sigh. "Never would I️ though I'd be high with my best friend in Lucas' Jeep on my way to a party to make sure Smackle isn't cheating. Btw, Lucas, you sure you okay to drive?"

Lucas started laughing really hard. I'm good. Plus, You ask me that when we finally get here?"

We all looked outside the window to see Chase's building.

"Oh." Zay said.

"That was fast." Maya tilted her head.

I️ shrugged as I️ opened the car door and got out. Why does waking feel so weird? This is like every happy person's dream. When you walk, it's like the whole world walks with you. "Huh, fun."

"What's fun?" Zay asked.

"I️ don't remember." I️ smile.

Chase's P.O.V.

The drinks here have been my best friend. If only I️ could get drunk.

"Shit." I️ say as I️ inspect a bottle. "86% proof my butt."

"THE PARTY! Has arrived!" I️ hear someone yell.

Boy that sounds a lot like Riley. "Wait, That sounded too much like Riley! Oh my god." I️ turn around to see Riley jumping right into the dance floor, and Maya, Zay, and Lucas following her. I️ start to walk up to them. "What is going on with that one?"

I️ motion to Riley waving her arms in the air on the dance floor.

"Well... she decided to smoke." Maya smiled.

WHAT?

"You let Riley Matthews, smoke?" I️ recapped, they nodded their heads, "Are you guys crazy?!"

"You know what, I'd love to stand her and chat but I️ gotta go control her." Lucas smiled.

He motioned to Riley, who was hitting the quan on the dance floor, before he walked over to her.

"If her parents find out, we are dead." I️ said.

"True, But, Weed is almost legal. I️ think." Zay said.

I️ rolled my eyes. "Farkle and Smackle didn't even show up, this whole thing was for them."

Maya looked around at everyone dancing, making out, and just having fun. "Well, Maybe it's time for you to have a little fun." She takes my hand opens it, and hands me a joint. "Purple hazeeee."

You know what? I️ deserve it. I️ look at her and smile. Everyone deserves to just blackout.