Break It Down

Chapter Eleven

Lucas' P.O.V.

"Stop being a baby and just take the shot Farkle." I said to him as he eyes the alcohol down with a disinterested look.

We were all at Chase's house pregaming for Homecoming and I think we all needed this time to regroup as friends. The past week's haven't been the easiest for most of us, but we all to the chances to talk out everything. And we're good. The girls where putting the finishing touches on their outfits, so Zay proposed that we start the pregamming.

"What is it?" He asked as he sniffed it.

"Something that gets you lit." Zay smiled at him. "Now just drink it so we can refill it."

He sighed as he forced the shot down his throat. He made a sour face as he put the glass back down. "Yeah no. I remember why I don't do that."

Chase laughed, "You weren't saying that at my party last year."

"That's because I was experimenting with what alcohol I liked." He explained. "I'm conclusion, I don't like any of it."

I never expected Farkle to start drinking or smoking anyway. He never seemed like the type anyway, and it's better to have a voice of reason who doesn't do anything in the group.

"So uh, what went on with the whole Riley thing?" Chase asked as he sat next to me on the couch.

He was the first one to ever really ask me about how the talk went. I just assumed that everyone talked to her about it.

"I explained to her that even though weed doesn't seem like a bad drug, if she abuses it, there's no idea what it could lead to." I explained. "Never in my life, do I wanna see her struggling to get off of drugs. Not will I ever even let it get to that."

He nodded his head, "So is she not gonna smoke anymore?"

Riley's P.O.V.

"He's talked to me like I wasn't gonna smoke anymore." I explained to Maya and Smackle.

"Are you?" Maya asked as she put in her earring.

I shrugged, "I never actually agreed to that. I actually smoked some before him and I even had that conversation." I turned to face my girls, makeup looking amazing and my hair nice and wavy. I'm really messing with the short hair life, glad I did it. "How do I look?"

Someone then knocked on the door. "You guys ready, we gotta start pregaming." Lucas said as he walked into my room, then he took a quick glance at me... and immediately shot his head back. "Whoa." He said.

"Thanks." I smiled as I played with a stand of my hair and began to walk past him, though the door. "Your pretty Whoa yourself."

Maya's P.O.V.

I don't think I've ever seen My friends drink and smoke this much... ever. And it's literally only the pregame, I can only imagine the after party later. I have the highest tolerance so by defalt, I'm designated driver and designated Mommy to the gang. I drove us down to the Hall where the dance was and I parked the car.

"Okay everyone, act sober." I warned. "Security got amped up after all that happened last year."

That's what happens when multiple students throw up, openly hookup on the dance floor, pull put lap dance chairs, bring alcohol and dab pens, and get banned from a hall. My high school on some other shit.

By my surprise, we all managed to get  by the security undected, even though Lucas mini tripped while walking in. As we get in, I see all the lights and the students mostly drunk, trying to find a place to sit. I quickly claim the table near us and we all sit down.