Party Til The Sun Comes: Part One

Chapter Four

Maya's P.O.V.

"I️ don't think she's cheating." Riley said as she put her hair up in a ponytail.

Two whole days of that. Riley sees the good in people. We're basically good cop, bad cop. Minus the cop and add the teen girl.

"Also, should we really be throwing another party and risk Chase and his Dad being thrown out?"

I️ laughed, "They're rich, calm down babe."

She rolled her eyes as Lucas came crawling through the window with Zay right behind him.

"Hey hey." Lucas said as he sat down in the bay window.

Zay sighed when he sat down. "I️ hate stairs." He took of his backpack. "Also, there is no way I'm doing this sober soooo..." he pulled out a bottle out of his backpack.

Woah, I️ didn't know Zay rolled like that. Riley took the bottle and inspected it as I️ locked her door.

"Woah! 86% Alcohol?!" She said in disbelief. "This is actually the equivalent to rubbing alcohol."

"Zay, you have anything lighter for Riley, you know how lightweight she is." I️ said.

She looked at me, "I️ am not a lightweight."

We all gave her the look that looked something like this:

"Okay, I️ am."

"The only other thing I️ have is... the devil's lettuce." He said in a low tone.

Riley tilted her head. "What?" She chuckled. "The devil doesn't make lettuce."

I️ roll my eyes, "We'll light up on the way there."

I'm assuming Riley put two and two together cause she started whipping her head back and forth like she was on fire.

"Wait!" She yelled in a whisper. "Are you guys talking about Weed?"

Lucas laughed as he got up and hugged Riley. "Can we not poison my sweet girlfriend?

Riley's P.O.V.

Last time it was alcohol and now it's this. I'm actually really tired of being told what I️ am, by people that aren't me.

"My parents aren't home... let's light up right now." I️ said slightly shaking.

Everyone turned to me in shock.

"What?" Maya asked.

"Works for me." Zay said as he pulled out his bong.

Yeah, I️ know what a bong is. I️ know how to Google.

"Uh, Riley, Weed is something not even your parents came in contact growing up." Maya said. "They'd be pretty pissed if we were caught doing it."

"Ah ha!" I️ smiled as I️ closed the door and locked it. "My Dad and your Dad actually experimented once. Dad told me that he threw up."

"All the more reason not for you to do it." Maya said to me. "Being a lightweight runs in your family."

I️ roll my eyes, "Please, just because they are lightweights with literally everything. Doesn't mean I️ am." I️ smile as I️ took the bong from Zay and sat down next to him.

"Riley... I️ still don't know about this." said Lucas as he fiddled with his ear. He often did that when he got nervous. "You're parents are still a little iffy about me. Don't wanna give them a reason to hate me again."

I'm really nervous but at the same time, I️ wanna know what's so interesting about it. What makes stoners fall in love with it? What makes people lose things because of it? Why is there such a big discussion about it? There's only one way to find out.

"Light it Zay." I️ say.

Chase's P.O.V.

Literally about 100 people in my house and my friends aren't anywhere. Like their the only reason I'm having this shit show. Moving past sweaty bodies I️ jump into my room.

"Farkle." I️ curse under my breath as I️ call him. "Um, yeah, where are you?"

"I️ know, I'm late. The Uber didn't know how to use his GPS to get to Smackle's house. We are on our way now." He said.

I️ roll my eyes, "Literally the entire freaking school has showed up to my house."

"Chase do yourself a favor and have a shot... please." He said right before the call went dead.

I️ roll my eyes as I️ throw my phone on my bed.

"Maybe I️ do need a drink." I️ say to myself, then I️ hear something break. "Maybe a couple." I️ sigh as I️ walk to the bar.

Crying in The Club is playing right now, I️ can't relate cause I'm bout to start crying, lol.