Boy Meets Reaction: Part One

Chapter Fourteen

Riley's P.O.V.

"But what she didn't know was that the Mystery blonde was Maya, and how Farkle and Chase knew about it the whole time."

Right then and there, I stopped in my tracks. All I could feel was my body trying to be moved but it just stood there, and all I heard was the distant oohs and ahhs from my fellow classmates. Wait, a second, he did not just say what I think he just said.

Onyx walked up to Chase and Maya.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Onyx yelled at Chase.

Chase laughed, "Woah, chill out Hulk, it's none of your business."

Farkle and Smackle came running up to us also. "Riley, I'm so sorry."

"I'm not." Smackle smiled. "I knew nothing."

I was confused, literally so many thoughts we're running through my head as I turned around and saw Lucas behind me.

"Now you know the truth." He said extending out his arm to me. "I can tell you more over a dance?"

Oh, I forgot we were at a dance.

"Please, she would dance with you if you were the last guy on earth." Maya spun me around. "Come with us, so we can speak about this."

Then I was spun around one more time, to land on Onyx. "No, don't go with any of them. I'll take you home."

I was standing with Three people asking me to go with them. But, they all had baggage, but I just needed to be with someone I trust for right now.

So I grabbed Onyx's hand as we left the dance.

Onyx's P.O.V.

Riley for into the passenger's seat of my car as I started the engine.

"You okay?" I asked holding her hand.

She reluctantly nodded.

"Alright." I said as I started to drive.

It was quiet for most of the drive though, what threw me off was what she had when I was halfway to her house.

"Hey, could I go to your house?" She randomly asked.

Good thing I was at a stop light.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, I really don't feel like going back to my house were they can crawl through the window at any given second." She explained.

Holy crap, she wants to come home with me! I don't even know what to do.

"Sure, I'll make sure you forget about what happened tonight, we'll have a good time." I smiled at her before I started driving again.

Sorry guys for making this chapter so short, tomorrow will be part two and you'll get to see what happens with Onyx and Riley...

So tell me, who do you ship in this story.