Chapter 13

(Christof's POV)

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako ng iwanan ako ni Xavier. 

I know I shouldn't have mentioned Amber to him. I know better and should have done better. If there's anyone he despises the most right now, it's Amber.

But I couldn't help it! Xavier isn't new to having fun with strangers but whenever he acts up like this in a bar - acting all cold and heartless, our group knows it's about Amber. 

Amber's his ex who cheated on him. 

They dated for two years and he was ready to follow her to New York when she decided she was going to pursue a modeling career there but Xavier found out she was cheating on him for at least a year or so already. 

Xavier wasn't one to take on a serious relationship. In fact, madalas ay short term flings lang siya! But he really loved Amber. Think they knew each other as children too. So after everything that happened..

It broke him. 

Xavier wasn't so cold and quiet before - he used to have the same upbeat personalities as the rest of the group, just a bit calmer than us of course. 

I can't blame him. 

If I was in Xavier's shoes and Amber did me dirty like how she did Xavier, I would act the same. 

I just wish he would let us help him out with it. 

"Ayos lang siya?" Dayne asked ng makarating ako sa bar ng VIP lounge. 

"Yup" I sighed before continuing "He's off to the dance floor with another chick he found" I said while pouring myself a shot from the bottle Dayne bought. 

We were all quiet. Adrian was nodding his head while looking at his shot glass while Dayne poured himself one more. 

Tumikhim si Dayne, kaya lumingon kaming lahat sa gawi niya

"The vibe is so off here. Let's change the topic!" he said while pouring all of us a shot. 

"So, kamusta yung - what's her name? Stephanie was it?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and took my shot. 

I don't really like talking about Steph. Don't know if it's the stress or the slight guilt I feel about it. 

"Ano suko na?" patawang tanong ni Adrian. 

"Gago" I retorted. 

"So??" tanong ni Dayne 

"I'm taking my time. Results don't happen overnight" I answered "Besides, I don't like losing bets" I continued which made all them nod.

"Can't imagine doing what you and Xavier are doing man" sabi ni Dayne bago maglagay uli ng shot sa mga baso namin. Napaparami na toh ah?

"Agreed" Adrian replied "Cheers to you and Xavier" he continued before we all did. 

MUST &PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR's NOTE.

From here on the BOOK is in need of REVISION. Continue reading if you want but im here to let you know that it is unedited! The plot was not changed or is going to be changed. I'm just adding more details. The only chapters that are in need of MAJOR revision (because they lack details) are up to Chapter 14. You can read through, and fast to the chapters that are unedited (here to chap20). Please, please please don't feel discouraged because of this note and stop reading this book. Thank you! 4/23/24