Chapter 7

(Christof's POV)

Im currently at the parking lot waiting for -- ano nga uli pangalan non? Fen? Sten? Something like that.

I tapped my feet frustratedly on the floor.  Sabi niya ay 6PM ang huling klase niya? It's already past 6PM. I've never had a girl make me wait before, and I do not like waiting at all. Especially when it's normally the other way around.

"Dude! Muhkang may hinihintay ka ah? San ang lakad?" tanong ni Dayne

Nabigla nalang ako ng makita kong papalakad na pala sina Dayne papalapit sakin.

Of course! Why didn't I expect this? Magkakatabi ang parking space naming apat dahil nakareserve ito para samin. Our schedule are also not too different from each other kaya ba't hindi ko inasahan toh?

I shook my head annoyingly. Pag nalaman ng mga toh na ako ang naghihintay ngayon sa babae, malamang aasarin nila ako

I groaned before answering "I'm off to the nerd's place" sagot ko while leaning on my car

Napangisi si Dayne at Andrei while Xavier arched his eyebrows and showed no expression. As usual.

Muhkang nagulat sila at sino ba namang hindi? Malaking progress to! Maybe a little too big of a progress actually, that even I can't believe that she agreed to studying at her place! 

All I know is, going to where she lives means stepping into her personal space and her personal life. She's basically welcoming me and helping me win this bet. 

"Bilis ata natin bro ah" Adrian said while leaning on the car parked next to mine which I believe is Dayne's car

Napangisi lang ako at tumingin kay Xavier

"Seems like it'll be hard keeping my lamborghini away from you huh?"

"I can't wait for it to be a part of my collection dude" sagot ko

"If  you win of course" sagot niya as if he was challenging me

"I'll make sure of that" sagot ko nalang and he smirked

Ganito lang talaga kami siguro magusap but nonetheless, we're friends. Magkaibigan simula palang nung bata kami. 

"I smell competition in the air!" sabi ni Dayne habang nakikpag apir kay Adrian

"And I see someone staring at us" nakangising sagot ni Andrei

All our eyes were automatically landed on her. She was just standing on the distance bandang boundaries ng parking at hallway. Tulad namin, her eyes were only set on us.

Tatayo lang ba talaga siya diyan? 

I mentally groaned dahil di ko naman pwedeng ipakita ang pagka-inis ko. 

I smiled at her at nagumpisa ng maglakad papapunta sa kanya. Is she spacing out because she's stunned? I don't think she realizes I'm on my way to her. 

"You know, usong lumapit" I told her while slightly smirking and laughing at her. I saw her eyes widened and her lips pursed. 

She looks like she's having a hard time registering everything that's happening in her mind. Para siyang nahihiya na hindi alam ang gagawin and oddly enough, I find it --cute?

"Ah, ano pasensya" sagot niya

I want to laugh so hard at her but if course I won't. It's so obvious that she's so stunned.

Dinala ko nalang siya papuntang harap ng sasakyan only to find her staring at Adrian, Dayne and Xavier. Of course, bakit nga naman hindi?

As usual, Adrian and Dayne have smiles on their afces while Xavier, well-- Xavier. Do I have to say more?