Chapter 8

(Steph's POV)

"K-Kuya Sedrick, Kuya Skye " I stuttered.

Sina Kuya?? Bakit sila nandito? Aren't they supposed to be in US? As far as I remember it's not yet their vacation!

Not that I don't want them here, I do I promise! In fact I'm happy that they're home after years of being separated from them but this is not how I wanted to greet them when they come back!

Lumayo ako kay Christof, while he did the same. Muhkang hindi siya kinakabahan?

"Who's he Princess? " seryosong tanong ni Kuya Skye

Oh no. Malalagot kami dito. I can hear the seriousness in his tone and his anger. Of all people, Kuya Skye is the last person I want to get in trouble with. 

"Christofer Alex Reyal Sir." he answered at wala akong ibang magawa kundi panoorin lang sila.

I can feel my palms sweating and my body heating up. Obviously, kinakabahan ako.

"What were you doing with our sister?" Kuya Sedrick asked na mas nagpakaba pa sa akin. 

Malalagot talaga ako dito! Kuya Sjye and Kuya Sedrick probably had the wrong impression kay Christof! They're both super protective of me so I'm getting more nervous by the second. 

"I'd be lying if I say I didn't attempt to kiss her." sabi ni Christof that made my eyes open widely.

He was what?! 

Napatingin ako sakanya. He was attempting to kiss me? What? 

Why is he saying stuff like that in front of my brothers? Hindi ba siya natatakot?? Doesn't he get the idea that my brot--

Napatigil ako sa pagpanic when I his words finally synced in. He was trying to kiss me?

"I was caught in the moment and wanted to kiss her forehead." he continued

I wanted to scoff from the shock. He can't be serious? 

Napatingin ako kayna Kuya. Kuya Skye looks scary. Samantalang si Kuya Sedrick ay nakataas ang dalawang kilay. 

Both of them looked like they were in disbelief with what Christof said. I mean, like really? He had the courage to tell my Kuyas that he attempted to kiss me? Sino ba namang hindi masasabihang baliw sa ginawa niya?

"So, what'd I miss?" biglang sumulpot si Seth out of nowhere. He had his hands rested on Kuya Skye's and Kuya Sedrick's shoulder while he stood in between them.

Then, his eyes diverted to us. A frown formed on his face at tsaka siya nagtanong "Who's he?"

Nobody answered. At tsaka ko naman nakitang napangisi si Kuya Sedrick

"Nakayanan mong sabihin yan sa harap naming dalawa?" sabi ni Kuya Skye

Seth frowned even more and questioned us again "What did he say?" but again, nobody answered him. Sorry, bunso!

"I caught in the act and should say the truth" sabi ni niya "and I respect your sister and wasn't going to stop myself before anything happened" he continued. Before my brothers could speak ay unexpectedly, nag ring ang phone niya. 

His demeanor changed after he looked at the caller ID. 

"I'd like to formally introduce myself the next time we meet but for now I think I need to leave" sabi niya na nagpagising sa kaluluwa ko. Aalis na siya?

"A-aalis ka na?" I asked the obvious. He faced me and smiled at me

"It's my mom. I'll see you tomorrow" sagot niya at tsaka nilingon sina Kuya