•2•

Skylars outfit^^
Ethan's pov

*sigh* I really don't want to do this. My parents think "it's time I move out and start my own family" bull sh*t! I'd rather you ask me to move out than force me to marry some girl! What if she's ugly? Ugh this so going to be terrible!

"Ethan. They're gonna be here soon! Wear something nice" my mom calls out to me. "Whatever" I say loud enough that she would barely hear it.

I put on some khaki pants with, a grey shirt that has burgundy half sleeves and my vans before walking down stairs. "Your watch is facing the wrong way" my mom tells me as I sit on the couch. "Thanks" I say with a gentle smile before fixing it.

I run my hands through my hair as a car pulls into our driveway. I watch out the window as the dad gets out of the drivers seat, then the mom out of the passengers seat.

This is it! I think while waiting for my future wife to get out of the car.

Everything is in slow motion as the door of the back seat swings open.

I see a foot being placed on the ground.
At least she has nice shoes. I think while looking at her converse.

She is pretty tall, has brown hair that is covering her face and nice sense of style.

My heart beats faster causing blood to rush quickly through my veins as she reaches to tuck her hair back.

Holy crap! She's so beautiful. I think as she laughed slightly at whatever her mom just said to her.

Shes so beautiful she makes me speachless as they walk closer to the door. She's beautiful but I still don't want to marry her.

I touch my lip ring out of nervousness as the father knocks on the door. "Oo they're here!" My mom says as she speed walks to the door.

"Hi I'm Lisa, Ethan's mom!" My mom says before welcoming them in. "Sean honey they're here!" My mom tells my dad who is in the kitchen.

"Wow she's gorgeous" I hear someone whisper. Oh that was me. Oops.

"Ethan get over here" she says before laughing. I get off the couch and immediately regret not staying on it. "This is Ethan. Ethan this is Laura, Allen and Skylar" my mom says to me once I reach the door.

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I think to myself. "Nice to meet you all" I say before shaking Allen's hand and hugging the mom. I smile at Skylar before she smiled back. She blushes before looking down.

Skylars pov

Ethan is the total opposite of what I thought he would be. I was expecting him to be rude and snobby but he's not. I definitely was not expecting the lip ring and neck tattoo but, I honestly think it looks really hot on him.

His outfit was totally hot too. Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.

"Why don't you two go upstairs and get to know each other, while we cook dinner" Lisa (Ethans mom) tells us.

"Sure" me and Ethan both say at the same time before I follow Ethan upstairs to his room.

"I like your outfit" i tell him once we reach his room. "Thanks but I still don't want to marry you" he says before laughing a tiny bit. "Don't get your hopes up I don't want to marry you either" I tell him. "And I like your outfit too" he says while looking down. "Thanks....." I say awkwardly.

"So what made your parents do this to you?" I ask him 5 minutes later while he is on his phone. *silence* "never mind..." I say quietly after he completely ignored me. "I really don't like you" he speaks up. "Sorry that was rude I mean....you can't expected to like you right away" he adds. "I-I......okay" I say before pulling out my phone.

I think I judged to quickly. Maybe he is snobby. Hopefully not. He just seems so cocky, so-so full of himself. I don't know, maybe we just got off on the wrong foot.