•10•

Skylars pov

"Ow!" I scream as the sharp pain in my stomach intensified. "Huh? What? Are you okay?" Ethan asks after waking up.

"It's my stomach it really hurts!" I say while trying not to scream. "Ahhhhhh" I half yell. "Oh-um I- do you want to go to the hospital?" He asks panicked. "No. No I don't know if I can do this" I say with tears streaming down my face.

"Yes you can! I'm taking you to the hospital" he says determined. "E, I don't know if I can walk" I say after failing to be able to sit up. "I guess I'm carrying you then" he says after quickly getting dressed and walking to my side of the bed. He throws the covers off if me and picks me up bridal style. "Oh my god!" He yells sounding very scared. "What?!" I say to him. "Look" he says while staring at the bed. I cry harder while looking at the huge blood stain that took over my side of the bed. "No!" I yell as Ethan runs out the door through the lobby and to his car. "Ethan!" I cry as he places me in the passenger seat. "I can't do it! They're already dead" I yell. "Never give up!" He says as he pulls out of the parking lot and heads towards down town. "Ahhhhh" I scream as something makes its way out of me. "Oh shit!" He yells while keeping his focus on the road. "What is that?!" He yells. "Ethan. It's the babies. They're dead" I say while holding what was left of the twins.

"Ew.ew.ew.ew.ew.ew.ew! I'm gonna throw up!" Ethan yells. "Ethan!" I say. "What?" He asks. "Drive!" I tell him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm sorry for your loss" the doctor says as Ethan pushes me in a wheelchair towards the car. "Thanks" I say through my tears.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I can't believe this! It's all my fault" Ethan says once we are in the car. "No it's not. It's neither of our faults. Why would it be your fault?" I ask him as he drives slightly under the speed limit. "Because, you didn't want to have sex. And maybe that's what happened to them" he says. "Ethan that's not possible" I laugh. "Oh thank god" he says quietly before grabbing my hand.

"I'm sorry" he says. "For what" "I don't know I just, I feel like this was a really good thing for us and we were so excited and then this" he drifts off. "It's not your fault. I'd have to be crazy to blame this on you" I smile.