•17•

Skylars pov the day they move in

I flop down onto our bed as I finish unboxing all my clothes. I had 8 boxes of stuff! Plus one bag of my dirty clothes that I wore after packing. (Underwear, bras, ands socks mostly) most of the time I just wear one of Ethan's sweaters.

"Mind if I help?" Ethan asks standing in the door way of our new room. "Can I change first?" I ask while looking down at what I am wearing.

Ethan's sweater with nothing but my Calvin Klein underwear under neath it. "Why do you need to change? I think you look hot" he tells me as he takes a step further into the room and closes the door behind him. "With your braids, and your socks, and your red lipstick, and my sweater. Dare I say, you look sexy"

My heart beats fast as he walks closer. "Ethan you can't do this to me" I tell him grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer. "Rrrrr. Someone's feisty" he says before running his hand under my braid, letting it flop back down on my chest once his hand reached the end. "Ethan stop" I moan. "Why?" He asks with that seductive voice of his.

"Because when I get like this I can't control myself. My sexual side takes over and when I can't control myself, rules get broken" I say while pulling off his shirt.

"What kind of rules ?" he asks with a smirk as he watches his shirt land on the floor on the other side of the room. "Like abstinence rules" I say sheepishly. "Oh really?" He asks while taking off my socks and throwing them probably where his shirt is. "Ethan you need to stop!" I tell him. "Why?" He asks again in that same sexy voice of kiss that makes me wanna. You know. "Because if you don't stop then we're gonna break the rule because, I can't stop" I tell him out of breath for some reason. "No one has to know" he says as he moves his hands up my thighs.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He moans as soon as my lips touch his skin. I leave lipstick stains all along his jawline as the scene continues to progress.

He practically rips his sweater off of me, exposing my bare chest.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask him quickly.