•5•

Skylars pov

"I missed you" I hear from the front door. "Ethan!" I yell while running to the door. I jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his hips tightly. He lets out a deep breath into my neck. "That tickles" I giggle. "I love you" he says before moving his hands down onto my butt. "I love you too" I smile.

"Tell me pretty lies, look in the face. tell me that you love me even if it's fake. Cause I don't fucking care" he saying while walking into our bedroom.

A huge smile appears on my face as he says this. "What?" He asks with a smirk as he sits on the bed. "That song" I say while sitting on him. "What about it?" He asks confused while moving his thumbs around on my hips. "I was listening to that song in the car right before we met" I tell him while smiling at the memory. "Really? I love that song....well I used to, I haven't heard it in a while" he says his mind somewhere else.

"Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face. Tell me that you love me even if it's fake cause I don't fucking care at all.

You been out all night, I dunno where you've been. You're slurring all your words, not making any sense. But I don't fucking care at all.
*ethan joins in*

Cause I have hella feelings for you. I act like I don't fucking care, like they ain't even there. Cause I have hella feelings for you. I act like I don't fucking care, cause I'm so fucking scared.

I'm only a fool for you, or maybe you're to good for me. I'm only a fool for you, but I don't fucking care....at all"

We sing together. "I love that song" I say. "Not as much as you love me" he cheeses. "You're right I love it more than you" I joke. Ethan sniffles as he fake cries.

"Ethan. Baby I was joking" I tell him knowing he was joking as well.

'Guys, Skylar just told me she loves a song more than me' he tweets. "Babe I was kidding you don't have to tweet about it" I laugh. "I know" he smiles. "So you forgive me?" I ask. "Of course" he pecks my lips.

Lol I just imagined a bird literally pecking her lips. HAHAA....that's disturbing.