•23•

Before I get into the story I just wanna quickly thank everyone who continuously reads this book! I started it 2 days ago and I've gotten 400 reads already. Last night I fell asleep with 267! I wanna let everyone know how thankful I truly am of each and everyone of you!!

Skylars pov

"2 weeks baby girl!" Ethan says with toothpaste spilling out of his mouth. "I wish it could come sooner" I say before going back to thinking about what I was before.

I wonder what our moms planned for us on our honeymoon? They liked to keep it a secret, as well as the wedding location. They wanted it to be a surprise. All me and E know is that it's a garden wedding right by the ocean.

The wedding invitations got mailed out yesterday. They are beautiful! (Pic)

Of course Ethan's mom showed them to us before they put the location on them*eye roll*

When Ethan was done brushing his teeth it was my turn to use the bathroom. "What are you doing?" He asks as I walk into the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower" I tell him in a 'duh' voice. "Can I come?" He asks with a smirk. "Fine" I sigh. He watches as I undress and get in. A few moments later he joined me inside the shower. "This is probably the last time you'll see me naked before the wedding, enjoy it" I tell him. "I find that hard to believe" he says with a smirk.

Our shower is cool. It's huge, the walls of the shower are glass, the floor is made of pieces of rock put together like a puzzle and the shower spouts (the part that the water comes out) are in the centre of the shower ceiling. I turn turn to face Ethan. Water drips down my face rapidly. His face looks the same as mine as he stands under the other stream of water.

I smile at him before looking down;). I quickly look back at his face before saying "you look better naked when your in the shower" I say with a smirk. "I could say the same about you" he says as he watches the water run down my boobs and drip off of my nipples.

That's was really weird to write

"Round 3?" He asks before I slam my lips into his.

Welp, round three happened.......in the shower!