•28•

Ethan's pov

"Ready boys?" I ask them as we all finish tying our ties. "Leggo!" Jake says before we all walk outside and get into the limo for the guys. The girls have their separate limo and the parents are just driving.

"You sure you have your vows memorized?" Grayson asks for like the 100th time today. "Yes bro I'm sure!" I tell him. "Just making sure" he says before starting a conversation with Aaron.

My palms become sweaty as I think about watching Skylar walking down the aisle. She'll look even more beautiful then ever as she walks shyly down the aisle. I will hardly be able to resist kissing her as she stands in front of me.

Aaron is walking down the aisle with Sam. Jake with Sara, Nate with Ashley, Grayson with Emma and Logan with Cameron.

I've seen pictures of the bridesmaids dresses. They are beautiful. They are all mint green and really flowy. Skylar couldn't resist showing me.

Skylar's so perfect! I'm so glad our parents did this or else we never would have met, I would have never seen her beautiful face, I would've never been able to take her virginity and lastly I would have never been able to fall in love with her and marry her.

I would have never been able to do any of the things I enjoyed doing so much. I really want to thanks my parents. I wanna give them a big hug and tell them everything. Well not everything.

Skylars pov

The whole ride there I couldn't stop thinking about Ethan. And to think all of this happened because our parents agreed on an arranged marriage. All of it.

Without that decision I would have never met Ethan. I wouldn't know what it felt like to have his lips pressed against mine and his hands tangled in my hair. I wouldn't know what it felt like to have his eyes glued to mine as he says dirty things. I wouldn't know what it took to make me scream of pleasure. I wouldn't know anything. Not anything that matters.