•25•

So close to 5k! We can do it guys!

Ethan 2 weeks.

I watch as Noah runs across the living room chasing after a remote control car that I am in control of. I make a start left causing him to whip around. He tumbled on to the floor. "Are you okay Noah?" I ask him. He shots back into his feet and starts laughing.

He's been able to walk for almost a week now, earlier this week he even perfected running. Well, almost perfected.

"Let's go find mommy!" I say as I take his hand and start walking around the house. As we walk through the hall towards our room I hear noises coming from the bathroom. Not normal ones tho. I press my ear to the door to hear is better "ruu" I hear he throw up. With out knocking I open the door. What's wrong?" I ask.

"Ethan. I think I might be pregnant....again." She says sheepishly before flushing the toilet. "You hear that Noah? You might have a little sister or brother" I say after picking him up. "Yeaaaa" he claps. "We might have little bromiomies running around" she laughs before turning the lights off and walking out of the bathroom.

"Hahah" I laugh loudly. "Shhhhh. Noah's asleep" she covered my mouth. "Sorry" I pretend to lock my mouth before continuing to watch Daddy's Home.

Really short! In the next few chapters there will probably be a lot of fast forwarding. Sorry, it's just cause this book already has 59 parts. I wanted this book to be 60 but looks like that's not happening😂