•16•

Skylars pov

"You have 1 week to get all your stuff together!" My dad yells as I storm up to my room.

Yes it is true. I like Ethan. But I would not like to move in with him!

I would get to sleep with him every night though. I smirk

But I would have to cook and clean and do laundry as if I were his wif- oh wait I am, thanks mom and dad! Not!

I get up off my bed after deciding that I should start packing. I started with my underwear. I empty out my whole drawer leaving only 7 pairs left in there. I move onto pyjamas. I put all my pyjamas into the same box. I don't wear pyjamas when I sleep alone anyway.

I put all the makeup I don't use everyday into a bag before squishing it in the box as well.

That's enough for today.

*ring.....ring* I hear my phone go off as soon as I started to relax. "Hello?" I answer not bothering to look at who it was. "Hey it's E" I hear him say. "Did you hear that news" he asks. "Yeah*sigh* we have one week" I tell him. "Ugh...... Well at least we'll have lots of alone time with each other" I could practically feel his smirk throttle phone. "Yeah, which we can spend getting to know each other" I say to get the image out of his head. "Right. Of course" he says. "So what are you doing?" He asks. "I actually just finished packing a box full of stuff" I say while holding the phone in between my head and my shoulder as I fold a shirt that was on the floor and place it back in my dresser(ew. But me)

"Me too!" He says.

We ended up FaceTiming. "Wake up beautiful" he says as I drift to sleep. "I'm awake" I whisper after rubbing my eyes. "Sleep well" he says to me. "Are you leaving?" I ask. "You need some rest" he was right. "Okayy" I admit defeat. "Good night Ethan." "Good night baby girl" he says before hanging up.