•25•

Skylars pov

I didn't really want to leave Ethan, after all it was the night before our wedding.

But I knew, its traditional so I left with Emma and Cameron.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"So do you have your vows written?" Emma ask once we reach the Dolan's house. "Yeah" I say as we walk in. "Can we hear them?" Cameron asks excitedly once we get into her room.

"One second" I say before pulling out my phone. I go onto notes.

"Ethan Grant Dolan, my love for you knows no limits. It is timeless, space less, formless, unshakable and unbreakable. In good times an bad, happy and sad, through the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, know that I will always be there with you until death do us part. Even though this is an arranged marriage, I promise you, my love for you is not forced" I speak with a lump in my throat. "Awe" they say as Cameron wipes a small tear that formed in her eye.

"Are you more nervous or excited?" Emma asks curiously. "Um....probably excited now, but when I'm up there I'll be shitting my dress" I say making us all laugh.

"Have you heard Ethan's vows?" Cameron asks. "No. I've heard him practicing but I try not to listen" I tell them truthfully. "Aw that's sweet that he practices" Cameron says.

"I just got the best idea!" Emma says breaking the silence. "What?" Me and Cameron ask in sinc. "Let's watch Bridesmaids!" She says. "Yas!" We all say at the same time before going into the basement with lots of junk food.

The movie starts and Cameron holds the chips in front of my face. "Want some?" She asks with her mouth over flowing with chips. "No. I don't want to be bloated tomorrow, my luck I wouldn't be able to get the dress on" I laugh.

"Mind if I go upstairs and get some fruit" I ask her. "If you can find any" she laughed.

I come back down with an apple and some strawberries right as the adds finish.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I don't think I've ever laughed so hard before" I say once the movie was done. "But you wouldn't be laughing if that happens at your wedding" Emma says making me laugh. "God I love you guys" I tell them causing a group hug.

We walk back up to Cameron's room. "Yo we're gonna be sister in laws soon" I tell Cameron. "I never realized that!" She jumps up. "Yay" we say at the same time.

"Guys it's 10:30. I'm gonna go to bed. I don't want bags under my eyes for my big day" I tell them. "Yeah I'm kinda tired anyway" Emma says as I close my eyes.

My thoughts slow as I fall into a deep sleep.