•29•

Skylars pov

I start sweating as I sit in a fancy circus tent that has white curtains that make it so you can't see inside. "Guys get ready" Sam says before 1000 years by Christina Perry starts playing. This version is extended. The tune plays for 15 count of 8 before the lyrics start.

They line up in the order they will be walking down the aisle.

Sam and Aaron
Sara and Jake
Emma and Grayson
Ashley and Nate
Cameron and Logan
And then finally, me.

After one count of eight Sam and Aaron start walking. The two counts of eight later Sara and Jake. One by one they all have walked down the aisle waiting 2 counts of eight in between for them to have time to walk down the aisle.

1 count of eight later I'm standing behind the curtain waiting for it to open. The curtain opens right before the lyrics start.

Heart beats fast
Colours and promises

I walk down the aisle to the beat of the song holding a pale pink bouquet of flowers in my hands, smiling shyly at everyone I pass by. All eyes are on me, as all of their heads are turned in my direction.

The rest of the way I smile while staring at Ethan as I get closer and closer to him.

He wipes his tears as they fall as he watches me with his hand covering his mouth.

My bridesmaids are on Ethan's right and his groomsmen are on his left.

Watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
The song sings. I stop a few steps in front of Ethan as he looks down at me from on the circular podium.

One step closer
I do as the song says stepping up on to the platform with Ethan.

He smiles causing his bottom lip to release from his teethes grip.

The lyrics stop and the violins take over playing the rhythm on repeat.

"Do you Ethan Have any vows prepared?" The minister asks him. "Yes, yes I do" he says before clearing his throat and taking the microphone.

"Skylar Faith Hart, In you I have found the love of my life and my closest, truest friend. With this ring I give you my heart, In a promise from this day forward you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home.

Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, as my best friend, lover, and forever my soul mate." He says making tears slide slickly out of my eyes. I wipe them before leaning towards the mic. "I too have a few words" I say before Ethan hands me the microphone. His eyes become watery before I start talking.