•27•

Skylars pov

"Okay Noah. You ready for your first day of school?" I ask him excitedly as we stand at the front door. "Yep!" He smiles. "Look mummy! I'm big too. I can go to school!" Tori stretches out. "You are big but, not for a few years" I laughed.

"Don't go mom!" Noah cries hugging my leg. "I have to baby" I say to him after prying him off of me. "You'll be okay" I kiss his forehead before leading him into his classroom.

••••••••••

"Time for your big day!" I say as I drive Tori to her first day of school. "I'm excited!" She squeals from the back seat.

••••••••••••

"I can't believe it" she cries into my arms. "He cheated on me!" She says through all her pain and tears. "It's okay. You'll get over him" I tell her. "No I won't! I love him" she cries harder. "You will! Just like I did" I tell her. She pulls away and looks at me, mascara running down her face. "I will?" She asks. "Yes" i answer. "Ok" she smiles.
Oh the glory of the first heartbreak.

•••••••••••••••
"What happened?" Ethan asks as As Noah walks in from school with a busted lip and bruised knuckles. "I got into a fight" he says sounding disappointed in himself. "Why?" We ask at the same time*after*

"I understand if you're ashamed of me. I am too" he frowns. "How could we be ashamed of you?" I lift his head. "Yeah. You stood up to a bully. Congrats!" Ethan finished

••••••••••••••
"Do I look ok?" Tori asks nervously while looking nervous. "You look great! Now go kick HighSchools butt!" I push her out the door.

•••••••••••••••••
"Are you sure?" He asks. I've never heard him sound this scared. "That tux looks  really good on you" Ethan answers. "Thanks dad" he blushes. "Where is your prom date anyway?" I ask him.

••••••••••••••••••

"Mom!" Tori yells as she gets home from school. "Yeah?" I ask. "Danny asked me to prom!!" She squeals. "No way!" I hug her. "He's going to love the dress that you got" I tell her. "I hope so" she says before heading up to her room.