•9•

So lately I've been putting things related to the topic I'm writing about in brackets because I think they're funny(they're not) like that<- do you guys find them funny? Cause if not I'll stop (maybe........^_^)

Skylars pov

I look out the window at all the red, orange and yellow leaves that cover the ground with a thin layer of frost covering the leaves partially. (Let's just pretend that she wasn't wearing shorts in the last chapter😂)

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Ethan asks suddenly form behind me making me jump. "Sorry" he laughed. "It's okay" I turn to him. He smiles making me smile. "I love you" he watches my lips as I speak. "Love you too" he says before our lips meet.

I still get butterflies every time we kiss, even though we've done it hundreds of times. My heart beat slowly quickens as the kiss continues.

We start making out as he reaches his hand up my shirt. I awkwardly smile after I pull away. "What's wrong babe? Don't you want to f*ck?" He asks.

I can't, not while I'm pregnant. His dick would be like stabbing the baby. Ew.

"I can't I have the flu" I lie. "Oh.....I can deal with that" he smirks. "M m." I shake my head. "Well I can't" I add.

I want to wait to tell Ethan until his birthday. But by then I'll be 3 months pregnant, so he might find out. And that's 3 months without sex.

"Fuck it" I say before pouncing onto him. "Oh shit" he says surprised as I take off his shirt and fling it across the bedroom. "I want you" I tell him as I pull down his pants, my head right at his belt area. "Don't tease" he moans before closing his eyes shut tight.

I kiss along his v line while staring into his eyes. "Skylar don't do this to me!" He says before I rip off his boxers.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You're so good!" He says out of breath as we lay naked side by side. "You're lucky!" I say to him. "What do you mean?" He asks confused. "I just did my hair! I should be kicking your ass for messing it up but instead.......well here we are" I say. "I'm sorry" he laughed loudly.

"I still can't believe that" he says after a while of comfortable silence. "What?" I ask interested. "I can't believe I was your first time" he says while looking down at our bodies. "I'm glad you were" I smile honestly.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1 month later

So it's been a month. I secretly went to the doctor and......we're having healthy twin girls! Well that's what it looks like so far. They are identical twins just like Ethan and Grayson. They know there is two of them but they can't see a wiener forming so they said that for now they are looking like girls.

My belly is surprisingly still pretty flat. I can see a small difference but I don't think it is noticeable to anyone else.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Ethan wake up!" I say excitedly while jumping on the bed. "What" he asks in his sexy morning voice. "Happy birthday!" I shout. "Thanks babe" he smiles.

"When do I get my present?" He asks like a little kid after eating his breakfast.

Technically you'll get it in 6 months but I'll tell you about it now I laugh to myself in my head.

"Right now!" I tell him. "It's not really the best present for right now but Youll enjoy it later" I tell him. "Okay!" He says as I hand him the old skinny box from a watch. "I'm excited!" He says as he tears off the pink wrapping paper. (A clue that they are girls)

"Oh my god! What? No way. I'm gonna be a dad?" He asks after examining the pregnancy test inside. "Yep" I nod happily. "Oh my god!" He says with tears in his eyes. He wrapped me in his arms while slightly jumping up and down from excitement. And I swear at that moment I felt at home just like his wedding vows had promised.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" He asks curiously after pulling away. "They are girls!" I squeal. "What! They're twins! I'm hav- were having twins?" He half yelled. "Yeah" I cry.

"They aren't sure if they're girls yet tho, that look like it so far" I tell him what the doctors told me. "This is the best present ever!" He says "the gift of life" I laugh before he pressed his lips roughly against mine.

"I love you" he says before getting on his knees. "And I love you guys too" he says. "Woah! I didn't even notice this lump! How many months are you?" He asks. "2" I laugh. "So when we....you were already pregnant?" He asks with a face that reads 'ew' "yeah that's why I didn't want to" I laugh. "Oh well" he shrugged.

Can we get this book to 100 votes? We're pretty close already but can we?

Ah we're at 1.8k!! Almost at 2k....love you guys