•8•

So......we have 1.68k

Skylars pov

"Wake up" I hear Ethan whisper while playing with my hair. "I'm up" I say in my raspy morning voice. "I made breakfast" he tells me "breakfast!" I sit up fast before starting towards the kitchen. I stop dead in my tracks. I turn a sharp right into the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. "Oh my god! Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Ethan asks. "Yes I'm sure. Ethan it's just the flu" I tell him while brushing my teeth.

I walk to the kitchen and take a big whiff of the delicious smell of bacon and eggs. "I thought you couldn't cook?" I smirk. "Well.....Cameron taught me a few things" he says before digging in. I moan after doing the same. "So good!" I say, eggs falling out of my mouth. "Holy shit! You're done?" He asks after swallowing his third bite. "Yeah" I say in a duh voice. "Is there anymore food?" I ask him while looking around. "Yeah, if you make it" he laughed.

"Are you sure?" He asks again. "Yes Ethan. I am nit pregnant! I'm just hungry because everything that was in my stomach is now in the toilet!" I tell him while pacing around the kitchen. not even wanting to imagine being pregnant.

"Sorry" he says quietly. "You don't have to apologize" I tell him before pecking his lips. "I'm getting ready and then I'm going grocery shopping." I tell him while walking into our bedroom. "Ok" he says while putting both of our dishes in the dishwasher.

I throw on one of Ethan's shirts and tie it at my hip with a hair tie. I put on some adidas shorts and some nike shoes and grab my purse/ wallet on the way out. "I'll be back soon. Love you" I say kissing Ethan's cheek. "Wait" he says causing me to turn around. "Here" he hands me a $50. "No" I denied it. "I don't want you to pay for all of it! Just get $100 worth of groceries. So I pay for half you pay for half" she shoves the money in my hand. "Fine" I sigh before turning the door handle and walking out. I reach back to close the door but it won't close. I look up to see Ethan holding it open with one arm "I love you" he says sheepishly. "I love you too" I walk away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There's one more thing I need..... I think.

What is it? Ah tampons

I head to the ladies related aisle.

Pads, pads, pads. There we go tampons I think as I push the cart through the aisle. I get the same ones I always get. Ok, now let's leave

I think as I push my cart in the middle of the aisle heading in the direction of the check out lanes.

Pregnancy tests? No I'm not pregnant! It's just a 24 hour flu! I try to tell myself as I find my arm reaching for one anyways. I sigh as I place it in the cart.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I get home and quickly hide the pregnancy test inside a half full box of tampons.

"You got a lot of stuff!" Ethan says as he starts to put the groceries away. "You told me to get $100 worth" I laugh.

"Hey um. I'm gonna get in the shower" I tell him while taking a few steps backwards towards the bathroom. "Alright" he says.

I turn on the water and get in.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey what are you doing?" He asks through the door as I stare at the test in disbelief while leaning on the counter. "Just fixing my hair" I lie after snapping back into reality. "I have to pee" he says before opening the door.

Not knowing what to do I shove the test down my bra and turn to face the mirror and pretend to fix my hair.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he casually whips it out and starts to pee. "I'm.....going to the bathroom what does it look like?" He smirks. "Right" I say. "Not like you've never seen it before" he says as he finished. He flushes the toilet and walks out after pulling up his pants.

That was close! He almost saw the positive pregnancy test in my hand!

I decided to hit you guys with a long chapter because so many people have been asking for me to update! I made it long in hopes that it would take you longer to read it so I have more time until I update next. Probably not😂