•6•

Sky's pov

Me and Cameron have become best friends within the time we've known each other. Today we made plans to go to the mall.

"Okay bye. See you soon!" I say before ending the phone call. Cameron said she'll be at my house in an hour.

I skip towards my closet to choose an outfit. I haven't worn these in a while I think to my self as I pick up my floral sneakers. After that I pick out my black skater skirt and a black crop top.(pic)

I grab some sunglasses as I walk out of my room. I make some scrambled eggs quickly before gobbling them up. "I'll be back at 3" I tell my mom before grabbing my wallet and walking out the door after getting the 'here' text from Cameron.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my god this is so heavy! My arms are gonna fall off!" I say as we rush to the car with or hands full of bags.

"I know!" Cameron says as she pops the trunk open. It feels like 1000 pounds was lifted off of my shoulders as we unloaded our bags into the trunk of Cameron's matte black car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Here. I'll help with your bags" Ethan says before attempting to take some bags from me. "Thanks but I don't need your help" I say rudely before walking past him and entering my house. I stop dead in my tracks and turn around slowly. "Why are you at my house?" I ask him confused. "Oh. Your parents invited me for dinner" he smiles. "Oh" I say bluntly before continuing my path to my room.

I watch from my window as Cameron pulls out of the driveway and heads back home. "*sigh* goodbye Cameron" I whisper to myself.

Knock knock

"Come in!" I yell from my bed. "Sky I-" I cut him off. "What do want Ethan?" I ask rudely after sitting up. "Like I was saying, I just want things between us to be good" he tells me nervously while rubbing his hand through his hair and down his neck.

"You're the one who told me that I shouldn't expect you to like me right away!" I tell him after I stand up. "I know it's just.......things changed" he tells me his face inches away from mine.