•12•

Ethan's pov

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. ITS CHRISTMAS!" I yell while jumping on the bed. Skylars eyes flutter open and moments later she is jumping on the bed with me. "HAHAHA" we laugh loudly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Skylars pov
"ETHAN STOP!" I yell at him as he takes another piece of cookie dough and takes a bite out of it. "You want some?" He asks holding the bitten piece in his right hand. "Mhm" I hum as I go on my tippy toes and pull the cookie dough out of his hand using my teeth.

As I am about to push it into my mouth Ethan pressed his against mine taking half of my cookie dough with him. "Seriously?" I laugh. "It tastes better when it's been on your mouth first" he smirks. I roll my eyes before the timer goes off indicating that the oven is finally at 450°F.

I place the tray of Christmas tree shaped cookies into the oven carefully.

As I am bending over to close the oven Ethan smacks my butt sending me head first into the oven. "No! The cookies!" He yells as I die a slow painful death. Just kidding. But it did scare me.

"No more cookie dough!" I yell as he licks it off of his fingers. "Sorry" he smirks. "Ugh! I really want to beat the shit out of you right now!" I yell at him in frustration. "Then do it" he says before I chase him out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. "Come get me!" He says while laying on the bed.

No! I won't do it! I refuse to give him what he want right now!

"You wish" I say before sassily walking back into the kitchen.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I turn the oven off seconds before the timer goes off so that Ethan doesn't come in and eat them all. Holy! They look so good!!!!😍

"Babe?" I ask while on Instagram. "Yeah?" He asks. I could tell his mouth was full. I quietly run into the kitchen to see him eating a cookie. "Ethan! They're supposed to be for you family not for your stupid ass!" I yell at him before giggling. "Well Merry Christmas to you too" he says pretending to be offended.

"I love you" I smile making him snap out of it. "I love you too" he says before picking me up by my waist and bringing me into a bear hug. I wrap my legs around his waist while humming to the beautiful Christmas music playing on the radio.