-Unbelievable-

National Sexual Assault Hotline

Call 1-800-656-4673
Available 24 hours everyday

A/N TRIGGER WARNING-THIS ONE SHOT CONTAINS NON-CONSENSUAL EXPLICIT SCENES AND THEMES. READ WITH CATION.
I DO NOT BY ANY MEANS CONDONE THE FICTIONAL ACTS PREFORMED IN THIS ONE-SHOT, THIS IS TO BRING AWARENESS AND SHINE A LIGHT ON SEXUAL ASSAULT AND RAPE AND THE INDIVIDUALS IT AFFECTS DAILY.

This one shot is based off the show Degrassi, and my favorite character Zoe's plotline. :) With that being said, enjoy the one shot!! <3 (It's my Longest yet!)

Lauren's POV:

I shivered wildly, my teeth chattering loudly as I shook, why was I so cold? I opened my eyes and squinted as harsh light hit my face. Eventually my brown eyes adjusted to the brightness and I took a minute to look around. I tried sitting up and realized how sore my body was, it felt like I had ran a mile and then been hit by an 18-wheeler. 

I looked around the trashed bed room, taking in the red solo-cups, empty cigarette cartons, abandoned condom wrappers, and other various trash that littered the floor around me. Where the Hell was I? Why couldn't I remember anything? Why did I feel disgusting? That's when I finally took a look down at myself and was horrified to find I was only in my white bra and underwear, which were both crudely placed on me obviously in a hurry after having been taken off. 

My temples throbbed and the room spun around me in dizzying circles as my stomach lurched forward. My pounding head worked to try an fit the puzzle pieces together but before I knew what was happening I was up on my knees vomiting violently onto the already stained carpet. I gripped my bare stomach and cried as I coughed up sour tasting bile from my empty stomach.

I held my aching head in shaky hands, closing my eyes and trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. I didn't want to think about why I wasn't wearing my clothes, I didn't want to think about why my entire body was sticky, I didn't want to think about why I felt disgusting, I just wanted to go home and pretend this night that I couldn't remember never happened. 

What was the last thing I remembered? I think, I think I was at a party with Dani. Yeah, that's right, I was at Matthew's party with Dani. So, I must still be at his house? The whole night was a blur, focus Lauren, what the hell happened from last night until now to get me in this position?

***Lauren's POV 8 Hours Earlier ***

I stood in the corner of the crowded room awkwardly by myself, a full solo cup of only God knows what in my hand. I cannot believe I let Dani drag me to this stupid party, I should have known better than to believe her when she said it was only a "couple of friends". Now she had ditched me and gone off with some seniors to probably get knocked up at 16 and I was busy being paralyzed by fear while watching in terror as teens passed around a bong and danced to music that was blowing my ear drums out. 

I shifted my weight from foot to foot, ignoring the group of guys whom where eyeing me hungrily from across the room and the few wasted girls dancing next to me offering a cigarette which I politely declined. I sloshed around the liquid in my cup that I had no intent of drinking and pretended to be invisible as one of the guys from the previously mentioned group began making his way through hordes of people to where I was standing. 

Please don't come this way. Please don't come this way. Please don't come this way. 
"Hey. I uh, couldn't help but notice you over here just kinda off to yourself."
Of fucking course. 

I looked up from the ground and expected to see a half-baked, fuck boy looming over me. Instead, I saw a decently looking guy who had a kind smile and warm brown eyes. His messy brown hair was set naturally at the top of his head, and he had a slightly gruff 5 o'clock shadow that made him even more seductive.