-Too Late-

Lauren's POV:

"WELL WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU CHRISTINA? WHEN I NEEDED AN OLDER SISTER TO BE THERE FOR ME?"

"THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU LISA, I HAD SHIT GOING ON TOO OKAY!?"

"YEAH SORRY, PETTY SHIT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND WITH VIEWS ON YOUTUBE AND ON MUSIC WE DIDN'T WANT WITH THE RECORD LABEL RIGHT? BECAUSE FAMILY MEANS NOTHING TO YOU RIGHT?"

"YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE."

I sobbed into the knees that were pulled up to my chest, supporting my head. My blue skinny jeans were ripped at the thighs and knees, exposing my tanned skin just enough that I could feel the warm tears on my skin, landing there after they had rolled off my cheeks and fallen. My long brown hair cascaded down on either side of my face, strands of it sticking to the moisture on my face. My brown eyes stung from crying, they were probably red and puffy by now. It felt like crying was all I ever did anymore. 

Dani rubbed my back awkwardly and said nothing, I loved her endlessly but she was never too great at comforting. Too happy maybe. Not a problem I or most people had but she was the exception.
"Don't listen to them, block it out."

Dani continued to rub my back, Christina and Lisa continued to scream from the room across of ours. 

"WHAT, BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT?! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE FAME AND THE VIEWS AND THE MONEY CHRISTINA, WE NEVER FUCKING TALK ANYMORE."

"MAYBE THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO YOU, GOD JUST SHUT UP LISA!"

"WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU AND AND LAUREN OR YOU AND DANI EVEN HAD A REAL CONVERSATION!? DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING THEY'RE DEALING WITH OR FEELING OR GOING THROUGH? OF COURSE NOT, BECAUSE WHO WAS THERE FOR DANI WHEN THAT GIRL BROKE HER HEART LAST WEEK? WHO HELPS HER WRITE NOTES BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HER ALGEBRA AND IS CRAMMING FOR A TEST?

 WHO IS THE ONE WHO CRAWLS IN BED WITH LAUREN AT NIGHT WHEN HER NIGHTMARES GET SO BAD SHE STARTS SOBBING? WHO IS THE ONE WHO HELPS HER ON THE DAYS WHERE SHE CAN'T EVEN GET OUT OF BED? WHO HELPS HER AT 3AM WHEN SHE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK AND CAN'T BREATHE? ME. SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS CHRISTINA FOR LONG ENOUGH TO JUST BE THE OLDER SISTER THEY FUCKING NEED YOU TO BE."

"DO I NEED TO MAKE OUT WITH LAUREN JUST LIKE YOU TO BE A BETTER SISTER LISA!? GIVE ME TIPS, DO I NEED TO BECOME A SINNER JUST LET ME KNOW!"
Dani stopped patting my back, I could feel her eyes on me as I cried harder and pretended I was anywhere but here. 

"I LOVE HER CHRISTINA, I DON'T EXPECT SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT!"

"YA KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE RIGHT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I'M AN AWFUL BIG SISTER. SURPRISE LISA, YOU'RE BETTER THEN ME OKAY?! YOU FUCKING WIN!! TAKE YOUR BLUE RIBBON AND GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"Fine. I hope you're fucking happy Christina."

Me and Dani heard footsteps and then a door's slamming before our own bedroom door opened and Lisa stepped in, also slamming our door behind her. Tears were streaming down her bright red face that was flushed in anger. Her hands were clenched into fists and her knuckles were bright white as she marched over to her bed without even giving me or Dani a glance. 

She grabbed a hair elastic from her wrist and quickly threw her long, beautiful dark brown hair into a messy pun and then pulled a large black bag out from beneath her bed. She then walked over to our shared closet, and began ripping her clothes from the metal hangers and stuffing them harshly into her bag.

"What're you doing?"
Dani asked beside me, you could tell she was unsure of herself by the tone in her deep voice.

"Leaving."
Lisa had no emotion in her voice as she uttered that single word but my heart leapt forward in my chest, thumping against my rib-cage and bruising around it's delicate edges. I lifted my head up from my knees, my tear stained eyes peaking out through the hair that entangled me.