1

Hey Everyone! New fanfic here! This is all combined with my five most favorite ships! There will be Raura/ Rinessa/ Rydellington/ Ralexa /Ryvannah parts! 😍 but let's say it's mostly on Rinessa and Raura, I hope you don't give up on this book right away! Hope you enjoy as well!

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one: What a new start.

RIKER ANTHONY

" Your such a liar, Ross! What the heck?! " Rocky shouts at Ross.

" Hahahahahaha!!! " Ross laughs and runs away from Rocky.

Ugh, if you were only part of my family, you would know the struggle. The Lynchs aren't really " family goals "

First off, we kinda bicker alot...

Second, we misunderstand each other... Alot...

And last, we are childlish...

So, our family can get messed up a few times!

" Guys stop fighting! Mommy is going to be here soon! " Our little nephew, Raxter, says as he crosses his arms.

" Here Raxter.. " I say as i carried him in my arms and place him on his room.

( Raxter is only 4 years old and he is the son of The Lynch's cousin.. )

" Uncle Riker, why is Uncle Ross running? " Raxter asks me as i placed him on his bed.

" Well, Uncle Ross is extremely childlish. " I say as he laughs.

" Like you. " Raxter giggles. I fake gasp.

" Whattt??? " I ask him in a high pitched voice. He just giggles.

" Now you Mr. Go to bed.. Your mommy is gonna be here soon. " I say as i kiss his forehead and head to the door and left.

" Little Raxter is sleepy? " Rydel asks me as she puts her phone on the center table.

" Not really. I just put him to bed. " I shrug.

" Your a mean uncle sometimes you know. " She chuckles.

" And why is that, Rydel? " I ask her.

" He doesn't even want to sleep yet, you put little Raxter to bed. " She says throwing her arms in the air. I roll my eyes.

" Oh my goshhieee!!! " Ryland screams in a girly way. We look at him weirdly.

" Go scream somewhere else, Ry. " I say as i motioned him to leave.

" Your so rude Riker! " Ryland pouts and walks away.

ROSS SHOR

" Hi Honey! " I say as i walk to my extremely beautiful girlfriend and i kiss her cheek.

" Hey honey. " She says back and smiles.

" Courtney, you are so beautiful. " I say as i caress her cheek... She gently pushes my hand away.

" Ross, i'm sorry. But i'm pregnant with someone else's baby. " She says as she looks at me with sad eyes.

" W-what? " I stumble back.

" I hope you can forgive me, Ross... But i can't be with you anymore. " She says and walks away...

How could she do something like this to me?! I loved her so dearly! I gave her everything she ever wanted! I bought her a car and her own house then she repays me with this?! How could she?! My family hated her and i defended her! My best friend hated her and i still defended Courtney! I left my best friend aka the girl i ever liked for Courtney! Courtney knows the pain i've been through the day my dad called me an embarrasment because i was dating her! Yet, she broke up with me!

-------------------------------------------

So guys, that is my new book! I hope you liked it! Please comment and vote! Ilysm! ❤️