14

Chapter fourteen: Mr and Ms. Lynch! Detention!

RYDEL MARY.

I got up from my bed because of my stupid alarm clock... Whatever! I jump out and took a shower and look at myself in the mirror.. I can't believe i have so much eyebags.. I change my outfit to a white loose tank top that says FAB in pink letters also a black polka dot skirt and some black high heels.

I walk to each and every room of my brothers! I woke Rocky, Riker, Ryland and Ross up.. They all groan.. I laugh and walk downstairs to find my mom cooking breakfast for us.

" Mommy! Hey! " I say running up to her, she chuckles. I look at what she's cooking and see bacon, eggs, pancakes and sausages! Yum! Exactly the kind of breakfast our family needs..

I hear a thousand footsteps from the stairs and hear a lot of groaning, yelling and pushing.. I look up to see my four stupid and annoying brothers.

" Goodmorning mom, Rydel. " They say all rubbing their eyes.. I hear Riker groan and he flops down onto the couch, Rocky and Ryland sits down on the chairs and wait patiently for their food.. And Ross....... Is sleeping on the ground. What are my brothers so lazy? They could be like me! Gorgeous and Fashionable!

" Morning kids, here is your breakfast. " Mom says serving us our breakfast, all of my brothers jolted up and started digging in to their food. I look at them disgustedly and i slowly start eating my food.

" Boys, Boys, BOYS! " My mom shouts, all of my brothers look at her.. Rocky accidentaly drops his fork.. Whoops! Rocky is so clumsy! Mom looks at them.

" Eat with manners. " She says sternly.. All my brothers groan and starts eating slowly and with manners.. Rocky didn't care and shoves his pancake in his face.. All the syrup gets to his face!

" Rocky! Stop it. " Mom says looking at him dead serious.. He looks scared and starts eating slowly.. He wipes the syrup on his face with his towel.. Mom thanks them and we all eat in peace.

" Where's dad? " I ask them, mom looks at me and puts her fork down.. She also sighs, what's going on!?

" Your father won't be around for three weeks. " She sighs, all of us, children gasp in shock.. Why!? Did they have a fight or something? Don't tell me they divorced!

" Why? " Riker asks raising his eyebrow, mom sighs and we all look at her with sadness in our eyes, " What did dad do this time? "

" Apparently, your father's business trip is way more important than his family. " She says annoyed and upset at the same time, i feel so bad for mom, all of us do.. But mostly, i can't believe dad!

" What!? " We all say shocked, how could he though!? I feel tears coming out of my eyes but i manage to hold them back.. I can't believe this! My phone vibrates and see a message pop up from someone..

Daddy❤️
Sweetie, pls tell ur mom that i won't be there for a month instead bc we had to extend our business trip. I left early this morning. Imm sorry Del. Ilysm❤️

This time, i really cried my eyes out.. Mom and my brothers looked at me as if this really affected me.. I shook my head at them to know that his three-week leave is not what i'm crying about.

" Dad just texted me.. He will be gone for a month instead! " I say crying out loud, my mom stands up and leaves the table.. She walks upstairs to her room and Riker stands up and walks upstairs. The rest of us do the same.

-

I walk inside the school the find my best friends.. I run up to them and hug them.

" Don't worry, Delly.. He will come back. " Laura says rubbing my back, i cry on their chests and Vanessa signals me that Ratliff is coming towards us.