7 ( Full on Ralexa Chapter )

Chapter 7: Someone's Daughter.

???'s POV

I look down at my beautiful three year old daughter. She is a blessing to me. I'm 19 years old and i had her when i was sixteen. She looks just like me. Blonde hair and she has her father's eyes. I wish he was here with me.

" Mommy! Mommy! " My beautiful daughter, Alexandra Lexine, runs to me with a doll in her arms, " Grandma Edna gave this to me! " She squeals hugging the doll.

" How wonderful Xandra. " I smile at her.. She smiles back and runs inside her room.

I call her so many names. Lexi, Xandra, Lex, Lexa, Alexa ( same name as me ), Lexine, Alexandra, Alex, Alexine ( Combination of Alexandra and Lexine ), Baby girl, sweetheart and so much more.

Oh, and by the way, My name is Alexa Dowd, my ex- boyfriend was Rocky Lynch.

-

ROCKY LYNCH

Until now, i still could not forget that girl, the person who made me realize that i needed her. To be completely honest, i am a father but nobody knows that except Ryland of course.

" Rocky. Hey. " Ryland says nudging me. I shook my head and looked at him.

" Oh, h-hi Ryland. " I stutter, he eyes me.

" I know you got a problem so spill. " He says smirking. What a jerk.

" Alexa. " I say and he nods understanding me.

" Oh, about your daughter. You know Rydel still hang outs with Alexa right? Maybe you can meet your daughter. " Ryland says, i hesitate.

" I don't know. I'm scared. " I admit.

" What a man. " Ryland chuckles. " Anyway, just give it a shot, if you fail, what do you lose? You don't even have her or your daughter. " He added and left. I thought about it and contact Rydel on my phone.

" Um, Del? Do you still have Alexa's number? "

-

ALEXA DOWD

" He what?! " I yell through the phone. I'm talking to one of my best friends, Rydel Lynch. She is Rocky's sister, Rocky says he wants to meet up with me.

" Give it a shot Lex. What's there to lose? " She says..

" Fine. " I say finally giving up, we talk for a few more minutes then finally we ended our call.

" Mommy, why do you look so sad? " My daughter asks me as she drops her dolls.

" Honey, go get dressed.. " I say as i sigh and walks upstairs with her. This is gonna be a long day.

-

I put on a simple strapless green dress with green high heels, also a sling bag and my silver earrings.

" Mommy! I'm ready. " My daughter shouts and comes out with a beautiful light pink lacy dress above her knees and her cute light pink sandals.

" Aww, how beautiful. Now let's get ready. " I say as i grab her hand and walk to the park.

" Um? Alexa? " Someone says behind me, i turn and saw the one and only Rocky Lynch.

" Hi Rocky. " I say calmly as i smile. My daughter pulls the ends of my dress, i look down at her.

" Mommy.. Who is he? " My daughter asks pointing Rocky.

" He's your daddy sweetheart. "