12

Chapter twelve: Some best friend he is.

LAURA MARIE

I was walking down the hall with tears on my face... He knew and he didn't even have the guts to tell me!

I sat on the table with the Lynch's except Ross, my friends and Ratliff are also with us.

" I can't believe him. " I mumble under my breath without anyone knowing.. All of them looked at me, yikes! I guess i was wrong.

" Who? " Rydel questioned as she took a bite of her salad. I sigh.

" It's Ross. " I say quietly.. Some of them gasp.

" What did he do this time? " Ryland asked sternly, i sigh again as another tear drops down from my cheek..

" Laura, don't cry. " Riker says rubbing my back, " What did he do?! " Vanessa questioned angrily.

" Courtney is somewhere here in the school, Ross knew she was coming over and he didn't tell me. " I say softly as more tears drop.

" I WILL MURDER HIM! " Vanessa exclaims and stands up but Rocky and Riker pull her down.

" No! Please don't tell him anything! I don't want him to know. " I say softly as i begged them.. Ratliff sighs.

" You know that's gonna be hard to do, Laura. " Ratliff says nodding his head, " Laura, i don't know. " Rydel exclaims.

" He's here. " Jasmine exclaims looking at Ross's direction.

" Well, hi Ross. " Rocky says with a fake smile, Ross looks at him weirdly.

" Uh, hi guys. " He says sitting away from me.. Wow.

" Aren't you gonna sit beside Laura? " Jasmine questioned him, he shook his head.

" No, i want to sit beside Riker. " He smiles, i glare at him secretly. I stood up.

" Where are you going? " Rydel asks me as i grab my tray.. I smile innocently.

" I'm gonna look for another place to eat. Our table is pretty crowded. " I say smiling as i walk to the restrooms.. I go inside a stall and eat there.

-------------------

ROSS SHOR

Why was Laura acting weird? I mean, what did i possibly do wrong? When i sat down beside Riker, she mentioned that our table was pretty crowded.. So, was i a waste of space for her?

I followed her to realize she was going to the restroom... No other girl was there. I took my opportunity and walk inside the GIRLS bathroom and listen to what she could be saying.

" I can't believe him. "

" He knew she was gonna be here and he didn't tell me. "

" Some best friend he is. "

Is she talking about me?! SHIT THE DOOR IS OPENING! I immediately ran out the girls' bathroom.. Well, i bump into somebody.

" I got it m- " I cut myself off.. I know this person..

" Courtney? Is that you? " I ask her she nods, getting up from the floor.

" Yep, this is me Ross! I'm gonna go school here now! " She says happily and hugs me.

" Listen, just to let you know, i don't like you anymore. " I say as i push her away, " Anyway, you have a baby. " I added.

" I aborted it. " She smiles, WHAT?!

Someone came out of the bathroom.....

" Ross? Courtney? "