18

Chapter eighteen: She's leading.

ROCKY MARK

" and why not!? " I question her, she smirks and grabs Jonah's hand.. Are they back together?

" Because i'm better than her. " She says smirking, " Are you back together with Jonah? " I ask her, she nods.

" What about Riker? " I ask, she gasps, " It's called Two- Timing you bastard. " She says, i growl at her.

" Leave my brother alone. " I say sternly, Her and Jonah laugh..

" Bro, Bro, chill. " Jonah says, " Being the hottest kid in school is very tough. " He added, he is so full of himself.

" Yeah, but being the dumbest kid in school is way harder. " I say, they both gasp.

" I am not dumb! " Jonah says defensively. I raise an eyebrow at him, " What's 2 multiplied by 2? " I ask him..

" Uh.. I um.. I... Uhmm.. " He says stuttering, " I uh- forget it! " He shouts, i laugh at him and walk away with Ryland.

RIKER ANTHONY

" Everybody is so busy with Election Week. " Ross says as he puts an arm around Laura. Awh, how sweet! ❤️

" Well, we all know who we are voting for. " Laura says, we all nod in agreement.

Speaker: Our countdown, students! Ashley Dixon at 125 votes! Lianna Anderson at 648 votes! Jonah Michael at 572 votes! Vanessa Marano at 658 votes and Lastly, Robert Rook at 97 votes!
Remember the person who gets the most amount of votes by Friday, wins president! Thank you!

" VANESSA IS LEADING!!! " We all shout in unison and jump up and down.

RYLAND MICHAEL

" Ryland! Stop following me around! " Savannah shouts at me, i don't stop and continue following her.

" No, leave me alone Ryland! " She shouts again at me, she's just so beautiful..

" I thought you like me. " I say, she laughs at me bitterly.. What?

" Fuck off. "

RIKER ANTHONY ( Srsly, this is gonna get juicy, he's gonna find something out later )

I walk inside the house with Ross. We've been talking about stuff.

" Hey, look, Rydel's home. " Ross says nudging me, i look at the side and see Rydel, i run up to her and hug her. She's been gone since last night.

" Woah! You miss me that much? " She asks as she hugs back. I pull away and nod, " I- i uhhh... I saw Lianna last night. " She says quietly. I smile happily at her.

" Really? But i thought you were at See Sights. " I say curiously, she nods. See Sights is a couple or family stay area slash sight seeing place. It's somewhat like a camping area, the hotel is in a forest but instead of a tent, it's a grand hotel.

" I was. I saw her there... W-with somebody. " She says looking down, what?

" Who was she with? " I ask her confused. What does she mean ' She was with somebody '?. Is she with a friend or her family?

" She was with Jonah. "

" Her ex? J-Jonah? The dude running for president!? " I ask her furiously. Look, i know that i don't love her as much as i did before but i still like and care about her! I mean she's my freaking girlfriend!

" Yeah.. I-its him. " She says quietly.. I looked at her in disbelief. Jonah is Lianna's ex boyfriend, he is srsly really handsome, like i'm straight but he is handsome i tell you! Why would she be in See Sights with Jonah!?

" They both shared a room in the hotel.. " She added.. I gasp loudly, " WHAT!? " I shout at her, she stumbles back and tears up, " Please don't be mad at me.. " She whispers.. I hug her tightly.

" I'm not. I'm mad at her. " I say sternly and pull away from our hug and run upstairs to my room. How dare she!?

-

I woke up seeing the morning light.. I yawned and stretched and walked downstairs to find Raura cuddling over by the couch. I see Rydel and Vanessa talking.. The boys are playing X-BOX.

" Morning, Rik. " They all say, i ignore them and walk inside the kitchen.. I grab some pancakes and dropped the plate on the table making a sound. They jumped.

" Wow, Riker. What's the matter? " Rocky asks, i scoff, " None of your business. " I say rudely.

" Don't talk to your brother that way. " Mom says to us then continues arranging the kitchen.. I look at them and they all look back at me.

" Lianna was at See Sights with Jonah. They shared a room. " I say to them, " So what? Happy? " I scoff.. I see Rocky's eyes widen.

" Rock, do you know something? " I ask him, he looks at me and quickly shakes his head. " Wow, i didn't know Lia would cheat. " Ross says, " I would. " Added by Rydel.

" ROCKY! " I shout at him, he sighs, " Fine. Lianna is two- timing you and Jonah. They just recently got back together. She told me. " He says looking down.

What???

" Your lying to me. Your just making up stuff so this will be the perfect time for me to break up with her. Shut up, Rocky. " I look at him as my voice trembles with my words.. He shakes his head..

" Do you think i would lie in a situation like this? When your like mad at everybody. " He scoffs and looks away.. Geez, was i too harsh?

" Don't talk to Rocky like that. " Vanessa says to me, " Shut up, Nessa. This is none of your business. " I say sternly to her.

" Hey hey! Leave my sister alone. " Laura says going in front of Vanessa.. Vanessa grabs Laura and they both leave the house.

" See? Even Laura's mad at you. " Ross says angrily, damn! He really likes her.

" I'm leaving, mom. " Rocky says as he grabs his book bag and walks out, slamming the door. Ross and Rydel look at me and do the same thing.

" Where's Ryland? " I ask my mother, she sighs, " He hasn't come home since last night. I have no idea where he is. "

My phone buzzes, i picked it up and see a text message.

UNKNOWN

Hi, i'm Savannah Hudson, if you had a good memory, i'm Nerdy Savannah from Crimson High. Your old school. Your little brother, Ryland Lynch, is here at my house. Pls pick him up. I'll txt u the address

So that's where Ryland is..

God damn, Ry.