6

Chapter six: Does not bother me.

RIKER ANTHONY

I have English, History and Chemistry with Vanessa... Ugh... Why?

" Okay class, sit down and grab your text books. " Mrs. Hilary says as she grabs a gigantic book.. Wow!

" Mrs. Hilary? What are you gonna do with that? " Someone asked. Mrs. Hilary chuckled.

" Correction. What are YOU gonna do with this? This is a 2150 Paged book. Read this whole book in the range of three months and then write a report about it. " She smiles. We all groaned.

" What? But i'm new. " Vanessa spoke. Hah. That isn't gonna fool Mrs. Hilary.

" So? Your still a student. I'll group you into three then. " She smirks and grabs a paper.

Oscar, Ashlyn and Danny
Ewan, Daniella and Uri ( SORRY DaniellaIsRighthere )
Kristin, Troy and Neil. ( SORRY RauraKLMJizzie )
Leanne, Anton and Akia.
Kyle, Jack and Faye
Daniel, Beth and Skye
John, Gwen and Henry
Rocky, Yanna and Lisa
Lia, Vanessa and Riker.

WHAT?!

" Is it okay if i have other partners? " Vanessa ask...  So she doesn't wanna be partners with me.

" No, your new so stick with whatever i decide. " Mrs. Hilary says and gives us each a book.

-
" Bummer then. " Rydel exclaims, " Oh! And i have something to show you and Vanessa. " She says as she grabs something from her backpack... She called Vanessa and she came over.

" What? " She asked. Rydel pulled out a huge bond paper, wow....

Our names were written on it, at the bottom it wrote, Riker and Vanessa are best friends forever.

Vanessa went silent.

" Where'd you find this? I kept this like three years ago. " I say and looked at Vanessa in the corner of my eye, she looked upset.

" Oh, i found it in the basement! " Rydel spoke up happily.. Vanessa frowned.

" And why would you hide this in the basement? " Vanessa faced me. Woah, i did not expect THIS question coming from her.

" What exactly do you want me to do with it? Flaunt it to everybody? " I ask her annoyed. She looked taken back.

" No. Are you ashamed that you had me as a bestfriend? "

" Your out of your mind, Vanessa. I kept it in the basement since i had nothing to do with it. " I say crossing my arms.

" Look Riker, you might be saying your not ashamed but i know you are. I didn't want you to flaunt it to everyone, all i wanted was for you to be happy that i was ONCE your best friend. " She says and leaves.. Wow, that shot me.

" Whoops. " Rydel says and runs away.. That girl.

-

ROSS SHOR

" Look, Laura! I'm so sorry. " I say grabbing her arm. She pushed me away.

" No, Ross! NO! " She shouts and runs away again.. I grab her hand again.

" Laura, what about our friendship? " I ask her..

" Come on Ross, we ended that years ago. " She says rolling her eyes..

" No, you didn't say anything about ending it. " I say making a point.

" Fine. Maybe we can start again as friends. " She says sighing annoyed.

" YAY! " I hug her tightly then release..

" Okay, now leave me alone you blonde. " She says and walks away..

Finally, i'm getting her back.

VANESSA NICOLE

" How annoying. " I exclaim to my sister, Laura.

" Ignore him. You loved him so dearly before. " She says. I sigh. Come on Laura.

" That was years ago. " I say then she rolls her eyes at me.

" Shut up, Vanessa. You know very well that your friendship never really ended. " Laura says facing me..

" Yes it did! For him maybe it didn't, but for me, he isn't my friend at all. " I say crossing my arms! I am telling the truth!...... I don't know!

" Come on, Ness. If your friendship ended then why is this such a big issue to you? Why does it bother you that he kept the paper in the basement? And most of all, why do you care so much? " She says making a point. I stayed quiet.

" Keep lying to yourself, Vanessa. We both know you still like him. Your just stopping yourself since you know his dating Lianna. " She exclaims annoyed and leaves throwing her arms in the air.

Our friendship always meant something to me. It may never be as special as others, it may never had stayed but it will always mean something to me..

He was there for me when nobody else was. He lifted me up when i was in the ground, suffering. He was my hero...

Our friendship may not have lasted, but at least we had one.