4

Chapter four: Move School?

RIKER ANTHONY

I ran out of the school looking for Rydel. Where on earth could she be?! Dang! I know my sister, she wouldn't run this far! She must be really upset...

" Rydel?! Are you here?! " I shout loud enough for her to hear... I'm almost at the end of the this town! She can't actually run this far!

" Rydel! I'm so so sorry! " I shout again.. Yet, nobody answered. I went back to school....

" I can't find her guys. Do you know where she is? " I ask worriedly..

" I know where she is. " Ryland spoke up. Thank God!

" Where?! " I ask happily.

" Somewhere in your butthole you dumbo! How could i possibly know?! " He says sarcastically..

" Why did you say you knew in the first place? " I ask and he shrugged.

" Whatever, Ryland. " I scoff.

" Riker. " Someone said behind me. I turned and saw Lia.

" What do you want? " I ask her rudely.

" I wanna apologize for what i did. " Lia says looking down.

" Fine. But you better shut up this time, Lia. " I say sternly to her. She nods and walks back to our table.

" You still forgive her? Dude you gotta break up. " Rocky says. What on earth?

" And why would i do that? " I ask him. He shakes his head.

" Rydel is your sister. Lia is your girlfriend. Rydel is more important than that. " Ross says mad.

" I can't just break up with her just because she made Rydel run away. Rydel is just overreacting. " I say annoyed.. They all sighed.

" I can't believe you. " Ryland says mad and walks away with the rest. Great, now my family hates me.

" Riker. Come on. " Daniel says motioning me to our table. I sighed and sat again with them.

RYDEL MARY.

" You gotta help me.. He hurt me too much. " I cry in my best friend's shoulder... I miss her so much... We used to be so close.

" Rydel, you know i'm always here when you need me. " She says rubbing my back.

" Rydel? Is that you? " Someone says.. I look at them and saw my best friend's sister.

" Oh, hey Vanessa. " I say waving at her. Vanessa walks towards us.

" Laura? What's wrong with her? " Vanessa asks as she sits down beside Laura.

" Your so- called ' best friend ' hurt her. " Laura says to Vanessa.

" What did Riker do? " Vanessa asks confused.

" H-he... He picked his girlfriend more than his sister! " I say mad... Laura's eyes soften.

" I-i... I gotta go. " Laura says standing up and walking upstairs.

" I didn't mean to make her upset.. " I say looking down.. Vanessa rubs my back.

" You know what happened with her and Ross right? " Vanessa asks me.. I shook my head.

" Well.. " Vanessa trailed off.

FLASHBACK

" Laura! Hey! " Ross calls Laura. Laura walks towards him and his girlfriend.

" Oh... Hey. " Laura says softly.

" Who are you? " The girl Ross was with asked in an Australian Accent.

" I'm his best friend. You are? "

" I'm Courtney. His girlfriend. "

Laura's eyes soften... She took a deep breath.

" Ross? Pick. " Courtney says.

" What do you mean? " Ross asks her confused.

" Pick her or me. " Courtney replies... Ross's eyes widen... He kept looking at Laura and Courtney. He sighed once more.

" Sorry Laura. But i pick Courtney. "

END OF FLASHBACK.

" So he picked Courtney over Laura? " I ask Vanessa.. Vanessa nods.

" Why did your friendship with Riker end? " I ask her..

" Well... Ever since he started schooling in Marino High, he met up with this girl named Lianna Anderson. But they call her Lia.. She was beautiful. Our friendship ended because of her. We lost connection, i went to your house, you weren't there... It was only him alone.. I told him i wanted to end our friendship. We both cried, hugged and i left. " Vanessa says sadly remembering the day she ended her beautiful friendship with Riker.

Believe me, their friendship was better than ours.

" I miss us... All hanging out. " I say sadly. She nods, " Why don't you school in Marino High? " I ask Vanessa.. Her smile brightens as she nods.

" Sure. Why not? " She says.. She grabs her phone..

" Vanessa. Tell Laura i've got to go. " I say as i hug her goodbye and left.

Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day.