25

Chapter twenty- five: Explanation.

VANESSA NICOLE

I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my luggage, i put my clothes in it since i'm gonna go to Italy. The rest of the Lynch's are doing the same thing. After packing my bag, i grab my shoulder bag and put my other stuff there.

I walked downstairs to find my mother, she isn't going with us. I don't want her to. She was just sitting at the couch staring through space.

" I'm leaving. " I mutter quietly, she just nods and i shut the door and leave to the Lynch's.

I knock on their door and Riker picks it up, he lets me in, " Rydel is the only one not finished packing yet. " He says, i nod but then i hear heels clicking from the stairs and i see Rydel with her luggage.

We put our bags in the back of the taxi and went to the airport.

-

We sat at our seats in the plane, i'm really scared. I hope she comes back home with us.

I phone call my dad and he explains to me everything that had happened. I understand him and tell him that its okay. I see a flight attendant coming our way so i immediately said goodbye to my dad.

" I'm terrified. Are you? " Riker asks me, i nod at him and cling onto him arm. I see him smile a little. I'm beside Riker in the plane.

Ross is beside Rydel, Rocky is beside Ratliff, Momma Storms and Daddy Mark are beside each other and Ryland is with Jasmine. We brought her over because she was terribly worried about Laura.

" I am too. I just want my little sister back home. " I say. He nods understanding me. Soon, we all fall asleep.

-

" We are now landing in Italy's International Airport. Please buckle your seatbelts and hold tight. " The pilot says, we hold tight to each other which sends butterflies to my stomach.

We land in the airport and grab our luggage. I call up a taxi.

" You look like Americans. " The driver says. I nod, " Indeed we are. " Ross replies.

" Where to? " The driver asks us, i take out my phone and look at the address my dad sent me.

" Umm.. 412, Residential guarded house at 516 britanny street. " I say, " Oh, Mr. Damiano Marano's house. What business? " He asks nosily. I sigh, " Daughter. " I say and he nods and we drive away..

We soon reach my dad's house and Daddy Mark pays the driver. I see a guard by the gate.

" Hello.. I'm Vanessa Marano. " I say and he nods, " Mr. Marano has been expecting you. " He says and lets us in.

I see my father walk out of the door. I run to him and hug him. He hugs me back and soon, we both pull away.

" Nessa. " He says smiling then greets the Lynchs, " I haven't seen you in ages. "

" Us too, Damiano. " Stormie says. He laughs.

" About Laura. I have no idea where she is. She ran away. " Dad says...

" Oh. " Ross says frowning, " Don't worry. We will find her. " Rocky says.

We all went our seperate ways and looked for Laura.

RIKER ANTHONY

My phone rang so i picked it up.

( I will write it this way for phone calls now. )