15

Chapter fifteen: Hi, umm.. I'm Tyler McRae, you are?

LAURA MARIE

I walk down the halls with my head down.. I can't believe i did that. I actually told him that i never wanted to be friends with him again.. I'm so stupid.

I feel so betrayed but at the same time i feel like i'm the one who betrayed somebody.. I mean i like Ross but i don't want to! He hurt me.. I can't take it anymore.. I need to be stro- OWW!!

" Hey! What the heck! " I shout as i fall down on the floor and somebody falls on top of me... He gets up immediately and helps me up too..

" Thanks.. " I say quietly, it was an awkward silence. He whistles a little and i giggle cuz it sounds cute! He stops whistling when he heard me giggling.

" Hi, umm.. I'm Tyler McRae, you are? " He finally spoke up, i smile at him, " Laura Marano, nice to meet you then, Tyler. " He returns back the smile and we both shake hands.. He looks really cute, he has hazel eyes and brown hair! OMG! 😍

" Umm, you look very beautiful, Laura. " He says shyly as he scratches the back of his neck, i giggle at him.." Thanks Tyler, you don't look to bad yourself. " I say to him, he smiles at me.

" My class is B17.. Do you know where that is? " He asks me, i nod my head and lead him to where the room is located.. He thanked me afterwards and i went to my classroom..

RYLAND MICHAEL

UGH.. What a life! I sat down on my chair as the teacher announces that theres a new student.. Who could this be? A girl walked up with black hair.. She was wearing a black hoodie and denim shorts.. She also wore black boots.

This girl looks somewhat famillar to me but i just can't get the name! Ugh, the girl smiled. WOAH! She looks pretty! She looks at around and spots me.. I wave and she smirked.. Damn, this babe.

" Hi everyone. I'm Savannah Hudson. " She says smirking and then she looks at me.. WHAT!? THIS IS NERDY SAVANNAH FROM MY CHILDHOOD. I used to bully her so bad but now, damn she's a babe.

" Ms. Hudson, please sit by Ryland Lynch. " Uh, great! This teacher is my new nightmare.. She sits beside me and she whispers, " Hey Ry, good to see you around. It's me, nerdy Savannah. " She says.. What if she's gonna take revenge on me? Waitt.. Is it bad that i'm scared?

" U-uhm.. Hi. " I say nervously, she whisper chuckles and listens to the teacher.. Oh my godd.. Imma die right now.

-
Lunch time! Yay! I run to the cafeteria and get my food and i sit down by my friends.. They are Josh, Chris and Daley.

" Sup man? " I say to them, they all say their good.. I look over at Savannah and see her getting her food.

" I heard something bout' that Savannah girl, she's a criminal, they say. " Daley exclaims.. What? " That's impossible, Daley. She's nerdy Savannah. " I say and they all gasp in shock. I look at Savannah and see her coming towards us, she sits between Josh and I..

" Sup boys? " She says and smirks.. Her food is only an orange juice and an apple. She does keep her figure now..

" Isn't it hot? " She asks smirking and removes her hoodie, under her hoodie revealed a super short black crop top.. How do i know the word ' crop top' ? Thank Rydel. The strap of her crop top went loose and the strap started falling over her shoulder, she didn't care.. Her white bra could be seen.. Am i drooling? I hope i'm not.

" Man, your drooling. " Chris whispers to me, i quickly wiped my drool.. She ate the apple sexily.. WHY AM I SO AFFECTED!? Soon enough, she finished her food.

" Gotta go boys. " She says and walks away with her hips swaying left to right.. Damn this bitch is so hot.

RIKER ANTHONY

I see Vanessa down the hall, i walk up to her and say hi, she smiles back at me and says hello.

" How's Lianna doing? " She asks me.. What the heck!? I actually forgot Lianna existed!! Oh mah Lord! She's gonna kill me, " Oh, her? I don't really know. " I admit truthfully.. She nods her head.

" I saw this cute boy by our street this morning, he's blonde and t-! " She blurts out and immediately covers her mouth. What!? " Who is he? " I questioned, she shakes her head. I shrug it off.

" My brothers and i are going to the bowling alley.. Come with us please. " I say to her, she nods her head.. we both exchange our goodbyes and leave.

BOWLING ALLEY

" STRIKEE! " I shout while doing a victory dance with Rocky and Ross.. We chant, strike! Strike! Strike! Everybody looks at us weirdly so we stopped. Vanessa was looking at me like im some weirdo.

" Is it bad for a ' man ' to be happy that they did a STRIKE? " I ask her, she shakes her head and i say ' man and strike ' in a deep voice..

" Tsk, tsk, tsk.. But Riker, your not a man. " She says smirking, i gasp loudly and chase her, " Your not gonna get me! " She shouts out loud, " too late! " i reply, i start tickling her but we fell down and she landed on top of me...

She started leaning in. OMG WHAT DO I DO!?

I try my best to lean away from her, she opened her eyes and noticed i leaned out, she immediately stood up and dusted her pants.

" I need to go. " She mutters and walks away.. Damnit! I bet ya, she's hurt that i did that. I can't kiss her! Even tho i want to but i have Lianna and Lianna will kill me if she found out.

VANESSA NICOLE

He didn't want to kiss you, Vanessa! See? Your too ugly! Ughhhhh!! I even almost blurted out that i saw him this morning.

I barge inside our house to find only Laura in the living room.

" Sis? What's wrong? " She asks me worried, i look at her and frown, i hope i get over this thing soon.. I'd be so depressed if i wouldn't.

" I almost kissed Riker but he leaned away. " I say quietly, she gasps, " I thought he liked you. " She mutters angrily.. " He doesn't, Laura. "

" Can we even trust a Lynch? " She asks me.. I shrug..

" I don't even know. "