17

Chapter seventeen: Election WEEK!?

VANESSA NICOLE

I'm so stupid.. I hate my life!

" Vanessa, wait. " Laura says calling up to me, i look at her to see her crying her eyes out, " What? " I growl rudely..

" Dad got into an accident.. " She says now in full tears, " What!? " I shout.. Tears were also forming into my eyes. I just wanted to shout out! First, i got into some stupid fight with Riker and now my dad got into an accident!?

" I can't take this anymore. " I say and walk upstairs to my room and slam the door shut. I can't believe this.

RIKER ANTHONY ( i know i've been doing his pov alot but its gonna get juicy )

" YOU WHAT!? " They shout, i cover my ears and soon, removed my hands from them.

" I accidentally punched her.. I didn't mean to. " I say quietly, they nod, " help me. "

" Why don't you apologize? " Ross says furrowing his eyebrows, " I already did yet she didn't forgive me. "

" Uhmm.. I'll try talking to her, i guess. " Rydel mutters quietly, i thank her and she nods awkwardly. I don't want to lose her, i really like her but i'm the one pushing her away.

" Kids! " My mom shouts from downstairs, " Go to bed! It's 12:26AM! " She says.. I groan.

" Then why are you awake!? " I shout back to her, " Don't question me, young man! "

" Jeez, sorry mom. " I mutter, they try to hide back their laugh, " I gotta go back to my room, Riker. " Rydel says getting up, " Me too. " Ross says as we exchange goodbyes and they go back to their rooms.

I go to my dresser and ruffle around my old clothes, it look a little longer then i expected but i finally touched it so i grab it.. It's my old diary, this has a ton of memories. I open the first page and saw scribbles and ugly drawings, i chuckle and moved to the next page.

Dear Diary

Vanessa and I went to Canawa... I forgot how you speel it... Anyway, we were with our famely.

Wow, i didn't even know how to spell the words, ' spell, Canada and Family '

Next page.

Dear Diary

Mommy said that Vanessa will be my future waife. I don't know what she meens. I hope she clers it out.

Wow.. Someone help me with my spelling.

I look at the clock and see its 12:48AM, i should go to bed now, i grab my diary and put it under my pillow and i lay down and drift to sleep.

-

It's the next day and i'm just here at school trying to figure out this stupid math problem. Ross and Laura are talking their problem out while Rydel is with Ratliff..

I see Vanessa at the corner of my eye, i look at the math problem again. If X is 14 and 14 is Y and Y is Z. What is X + Y + Z?

I close my notebook and walk up to Vanessa, she looks at me and immediately looks down and to her locker.

" H-Hi " She stutters quietly, i just remained silent and stared at her, she looked so beautiful but so guarded in so many ways. I want to help her to be so open to me since i am her best friend. We used to be so close in the old days.

" Uhh..hey " I say back to her, she doesn't say anything and just grab her Physics and Chemistry books. " I want to say sorry "

" No, you don't have to. It wasn't entirely your fault. I also didn't want to go to the party. " She says finally looking at me, i shake my head.

" Uhm.. This is very awkward. " I hear a voice from behind, i turn around to see my funny and at the same time stupid brother, Rocky.

" Geez, why do you always pop out everywhere, Rocky? " I ask him, he shrugs.

RYDEL MARY

I walk at the hallways to find Laura standing there, i walk up to her and said hi.. She looked at me and smiled.

" Hey. " She says back to me. " Ross and I are doing good now. "

" Oh really? " I ask her, she nods. I feel happy for her, Ross really wants their friendship back. I love these two together, their so amazing and so cute.

" Have you waited for th- " I was cut off by the stupid speaker. Laura and I and the rest of the students stopped talking to listen.

" All students of Marino High. Next week is what we will be calling the ' Election Week ''. In Election Week, you will be voting for your School Student President. By the end of the week, AKA Friday, will be the day when we will announce the winner. Thank you. "

" ELECTION WEEK!? " Laura and I both shout, students are starting to run around and grab papers for their voting.. There's 5 Choices.

Vanessa Nicole Marano
Lianna Kate Anderson
Ashley Reine Dixon
Jonah Michael and
Robert Rook.. Weird Name )

Eww, Jonah is running? Yuck.

Don't know who Jonah is? Well Jonah is Lianna's ex boyfriend, before Riker. And to tell you, he is very handsome and hot but extremely stupid. Jonah was the hottest most popular boy in school, but when Lia broke up with Jonah, Riker became the popular one. Jonah is super hot but super dumb, he doesn't even know how to multiply. Jonah and Lia were both the Golden Couple, but when Riker turned sixteen or something, he dated Lia. Lia started dating Jonah at the age of thirteen.. Slutty right?

" I need to go. I got Physics. " Laura says softly as she grabs her Physics book, i nod and she leaves.

ROCKY MARK

I look at the paper, i see that Vanessa is running for president. Definetly voting her.

" Hey. "

I turned around to see Alexa, what is she doing here!?

" What are you doing here? " I ask her, she hands me a bag, i look in it to see my food that i left at her house yesterday.

" Oh. " I say quietly, she giggles and walks away.. God Damn, i love her so much.

" Hey, Rocky. " Ryland says, i wave at him..

" Vote for Vanessa okay? " He says, i nod.

" Nobody is voting for Vanessa. " I hear a voice behind me.

I turn around to see..... Lia and Jonah.