Chapter Ten- A New Queen for A New King

(Now I did some research for wedding traditions of England and some other royal families and crap... so if they're strange oh whale )

It was the morning of the royal wedding. Rey had not seen Ben since that night at dinner, As tradition stated they weren't allowed to see one another until she walked down the aisle, and Leia wanted to keep to all those traditions.

Like how their wedding was on a Sunday, as that would be a day with a full moon and that it was a day where everyone could celebrate.

Rey had to wear a green dress the entire day before her wedding, it was a way to bring good luck to the couple, she wasn't allowed to wear gold for it would be bad luck for them.

As tradition stated Leia and all the elder women were to sew Rey's veil, using lace from old wedding dresses of women who had passed away and had long happy marriages.

Ben was taken out by his court of men to go hunting the day before while Rey was being blessed in every way possible.

Rey had a priest and nun in her room as she sat in a chair and they blessed her womb with many children for her and her husband to be.

She had to bath in milk to ensure her purity , she was a tad annoyed seeing that Ben didn't have to go through with any of this silly traditions .

*[*]*

Rey woke up to see a bowl of fruits and some sugar atop with a glass of water.

That was all she was allowed to eat until she was to wed. She had eaten her food before she began to get wedding.

She was then put in a chair and as tradition stated Leia had to brush her hair , it was meant to show the bond between a new mother and new daughter.

Since Rey's mother was present she had no one to talk to her on this day and thankfully Leia was there .

After Leia had brushed through Rey's long hair she kissed the top of Rey's head then left to get ready herself .

Maz , her nursemaid growing up came in to do her hair and makeup. "Maz ... I know that men and women have different parts , and his part goes into her part"

"Yes and ?" Maz asked as she put part of her hair into small braids .

"I remember hearing some of the pilots talk about this stuff ... It's sticky and white ... Gum I believe they said" she said cluelessly .

Maz laughed "it's called cum dear ... It's what he must put in you in order for you to get a baby"

"Oh... Does it hurt?" She asked subconsciously as she played with her makeup brush that was on the counter.

"Depends on his size ... But it won't hurt forever " she told her as she pinned one of her braids up.

Time began to go on and soon enough she was in her gown. It was long and flowly with an off white color , since it was a Jakku tradition of creme instead of white , since white meant that you were trying to hard to show that you where pure.

Her veil was placed on her head and then she walked down to the palace's chapel .

She saw Poe with her flowers , it was an Alderaan tradition of having the groom pick her flowers and have them delivered by his best man , and since Ben didn't have any friends he chose Poe .

"Thank you" she said .

"Rey , you look beautiful" he kissed her cheek then walked off.

Her father came to her and grabbed her hand , he then pulled down her veil . "Your mother would have been so proud " he kissed her forehead.